Chapter 15

I sat there on the floor frustrated as hell. What the hell were we going to do? We could leave but we dont even know where we are or how long we were out. I put my head in my hands and groaned. My head was killing me and I didn't want to be thinking at all. I wanted to lay down and fall asleep. I wanted to be at home in our bed with them laying on both sides of me. Us laying there with nothing but tomorrow to worry about. I frustrated tear left my eye. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to be in this situation. I didn't want to fight anymore. I didn't want to have to do anything. Tears kept spilling out without me knowing there was an end to stop. 

" Lance we think we found a way out." Keith said but I didnt look up at him. I didnt want to. I just wanted everything to stop for a minute. Everything to be okay. " Lance" He grabbed my wrist and turned me to him. " Why are you crying?" His worried eyes dug into my sad ones.

" I just want to go home. I want everything to be okay." The tears fell more rapidly and Keith sat down and brought me into his lap. 

" Its going to be okay. I promise you. I bet Coran and everyone else is looking for us. No one would stop looking for us until we are safe."

" Why do I always have to fight? For one day I wish I could just make everything go away because its not my fault I was dragged into this mess. I cant be the person they want me to be."

" I know Lance. You dont have to fight we're here" 

" I dont want to be here." I said trying to escape this reality that was harshly slapping me in the face. 

" We will get out. Come on" Keith picked me up and started to walk to where ever they found the exit. The bright sun blinded my eyes as I buried my face into Keith's chest.

" Where the hell are we?" I heard Shiro ask Keith. I turned behind me and let my eyes adjust to the light. There was nothing but sand and desert around us. Where the hell did they take us?

" We need to find someone to get help or we are screwed. Lets get going." I got out of Keith's hold and started walking. I heard them running after me and walked beside me. I kept looking forward because no matter how much I looked I dont think we will make it at all. 

~ Shiro~

Im worried about Lance. I haven't seen him this serious in a long time. He's usually smiling and trying to make us feel better. That usually makes situations like these better and easier to think in but he hasn't even looked back at me or Keith to make sure we are okay. He just keeps on walking. I looked over at Keith and shrugged at him. We don't know whats going on. In all the years we have been with him he has never been this serious. He is always happy and smiley but I guess this is a new side of my love I have to fall for all over again.

" Lance?" I called out to him to try to get his attention but he didn't look back at me. It kinda hurt that he didn't look back. 

" Lance please" Keith pleaded. 

" We need to get somewhere with people or we are stuck." He finally said but didn't look back at us. We fell back into another silence. What happened to my baby?

" Lance look at me." I said more firmly but he didn't react. Anger filled me as i ran to get ahead of him but that anger melted. His cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes were puffy. He had been crying this whole time. " Baby whats wrong?" He looked so scared. 

" I dont think i can get you guys out of this." His tone saddened me. I scooped him up into my arms and sighed.

" Its not your responsibility by yourself to get us out of this we all are going to work together to get some help. " He avoided looking at me. " Look you are doing a great job but you pushing us away just because you think its your fault hurts us." He looked at me with a sad look.

" Im sorry its just if you guys never met me you would have never been in this mess. If they had taken me before you two would probably be okay and not stranded with someone who has no clue what their doing. Who might get you killed." He fell to his knees in my arms. I sat down on the ground to give him some where comfortable to sit. " I'm so sorry this is all my fault. All my fault." I looked over at Keith and he looked so lost. He has never been the best at comforting someone when their like this but i knew he wanted to help.  

" This isnt your fault Lance-" 

" But it is!!" His tone made me jump. " Im the one who brought this burden on you so why aren't you scolding me for it. God damn it you two are never mad at me. You never tell me when I am doing something wrong. Scream at me something I am not saint. I have killed someone for gods sake." 

" You want us to yell at you when you do something wrong? Fine! Your are not suppose to blame yourself for things you have no fucking control over!!" Keith yelled at him. Lance looked over at him and he seemed silent. 

" Keith-" 

" No! Lance! Listen to me! You didnt bring us any burden. We were going to be put on this case sooner or later and would have met you. So no matter what fate does it always brings us together. You have to understand that you are not a burden but a blessing. Now you are either going to work with the both of us to get out of this mess or am I going to have to drag you across the dirt to get you to co-operate!" Keith was heaving for air after his little rant while Lance sat still. The sun was baking me alive and I really wanted to get somewhere a lot cooler. 

" So whats the plan?" Lance asks with a calm stature. 

~ Lance

We had been walking for hours and my feet were killing me. I dont think I can walk anymore but we needed to keep moving forward. The talk Keith had with me made me understand that they dont blame me but I still blame me. I know I shouldn't though. I wasn't the one who made the deal. I was just the one dragged into this. I should be angry at them but how can I be angry at people who gave me a place to live.

" Lance I think I see something" Shiro said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked in the direction he was pointing and gasped.

" A building?" I started to run for it. There has to be people there. I didnt walk all this way for nothing. As I got closer it the place became more clear. It was a gas station. I got to the door and tore it open. Please let this place have someone. And there was someone there. I gasped and froze at the sight. " It cant be" I took a step back as the person turned to smile at me.

" Hello Lance"