Chapter 11

I woke up feverish like I always do when Im in heat. Keith stayed home to make sure I was okay because he knew I wasn't comfortable with Shiro around. I stayed in bed all day and would accidentally moan every time Keith would touch my skin. Allura said she would take care of the shop while I was out and I was very appreciative of it. These things never get easier. I could take a pill in order to make it less effective on me but the pill always made me sick after I took it so I stopped. 

" Lance Its time for lunch im going out to get something to eat. Ill be back with some food for your later." Keith shouted as I heard to door close. 

" Everything feels so distant. Ever since Shiro hasn't been acting right. Keith hasn't been acting like he always does but I know its Keith. My Keith. I feel the connection we have but with Shiro i feel nothing. " I said aloud to myself. I sighed and rolled over. I fell asleep. A peaceful sleep without any dreams. I jolted away when the front door slammed closed. Keith came running in panicked. " Whats wrong?"

" You were right there is something wrong with Shiro" A little happiness sparked in me but also sadness. 

" How?" Keith grabbed the gun from the locked safe we have.

" He just tried to take me to the witch lady you were talking about." He said sitting beside me. " I know this is the worst time for all this to happen but i need you to pack a bag. I already called Allura she said you could stay with her. "

" No Keith im not letting you do this alone." I said out of breath. 

" You need to be safe. I cant loose you again." Keith kissed my forehead reassuring me that he wasnt going to be hurt. I sighed and got up from the bed. Put come clothes into a bag and looked over at Keith. " She's in the drive way." He said with a smile. I gave him a kiss before walking to the drive way. Allura as in her car. 

" Hey Lance. Its going to be okay. You just need to be away from everything for now." I sighed and laid down in the back of the seat. 

" I cant just leave them though. She made sure to get me at my weakest time. I cant do anything when im like this without anyone being a horn dog. " I sighed.

" Look when this is all over we can find out where Shiro went. Bust in there and beat some ass" I smiled at her little speech. 

" Its not going to end until a couple days." I said ruining any plans on doing this as soon as possible.

"Then we have a couple days to plan and prepare. Ill get all the information. You will come up with the plan and then ill get everything we need." She pulled up to her place and helped me out. She got me a glass of water and a blanket. " Im going out to investigate. Go do whatever you have to do to help yourself." She left and I sat alone in the living room. I sipped on the water she gave me. I wonder if Keith is okay. He didn't seem to be okay when I left. He wouldn't have made me leave if he knew it was safe. 

" Why do you always push me away when your going to need help?" I asked aloud to the air. I wasn't feeling any different from the other night. I just wanted to cuddle with Keith and Shiro but I guess he did this for the best. I leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes to take a nap. 

I suspect I fell asleep because I jolted awake when Allura slammed her door shut. 

" I found some juicy stuff but they might have seen me but I dont know. I was driving around and I spotted Shiro and im totally sure he lead me there so we are going to have to prepare a lot because their going to be expecting us. Also-" She stopped mid sentence as a sad look appeared on her face.

" What is it?" I asked her. She sat on the couch with me. 

" I saw Keith passed out in the back seat of Shiro's car" My eyes widened and a sudden feeling came over me. It was more than anger. It was something i have never felt before. I threw the blanket off of me and rushed out of her place. I got into the drivers seat of the car and drove. I drove as fast as I could to the station where they worked. " Lance what are you doing!?" She asked me as I got out of the car. 

" Doing something about this" I said storming into the station. Everyone was looking at me and I honestly didnt care at that moment. I opened Coran's door and as soon as he made eye contact with me he knew something was wrong. 

" Lance my boy whats wrong?" He asked. I could tell he was effected by my smell but this was more important.

" Shiro and Keith have been stolen." I said sitting in the chair in front of his desk. 

" What do you mean? I saw Shiro earlier today." 

" That wasn't Shiro. He was some kind of clone. This is all happening because of my parents. They did something a long time ago and now they are trying to get me. "

" But they took them? This is really hard to believe." I let out a sigh.

" Please Allura knows were they are and it will help you capture to Galra." His eyes went wide as soon as I said the name. 

" The Galrans?!" He said standing up out of his chair.

" Yes and I need my loves back. Can you help me?" I asked. He walked out the door. I was going to follow him but he stopped me.

" Stay in here. I dont want anything to happen. Im going to get the help you need."

" Allura is outside waiting. Tell her to help." Coran nodded as i sat back down. When the door closed i relaxed in the chair. I was going to get them back.