1.7

Idan ended up driving them to an abandoned warehouse site. The dying streetlight gave out just enough light to see but it's flickering made Renshu want to shake it.

Make up your mind! Either, stay on or off!

With the unreliable lightening you could see the warehouses' walls covered in graffiti through the cut out rusty fence.

Cutting the engine, Idan got out, moving toward the trunk.

"This place looks like shit." Renshu commented, shutting his door.

Idan pursed his lips. "You said I could choose the place. Here, help me with him."

Renshu walked over, wrinkling his nose at the knocked out human. Glancing at the $0 screen the System nicely popped up into his view, Renshu groaned but grabbed the man.

Marcus was tall and bulky, so his dead weight had Idan's legs shaking. Renshu simply held his end with ease. In fact, he could probably handle to whole body with ease.

Renshu smiled but said nothing.

Watching Idan struggle was amusing to the fox as they slowly shuffled toward an abandoned warehouse with so many words painted across the walls, they jumbled into an unrecognizable mess.

Glancing at the few figures that scurried around in the shadows every so often, Renshu revised.

Well, seemingly abandoned warehouses.

Reaching their alphabet soup warehouse, Idan hesitated at the door. There is no going back once I open this door. Renshu will see me kill a man. No, it shouldn't matter. He doesn't seem to care either way. He seems to want to help. But why? And what if he tells the cops? Should I kill him after Marcus? But he is helping me....

Renshu dropped Marcus.

The sudden weight startled Idan, making him let go and jump back. The man laid unmoving on the floor as Idan glared at Renshu.

Renshu shrugged. "Can't open the door with your hands full."

Idan shut his eyes, taking a deep breath but ended up saying nothing.

Renshu bared his teeth. Little coward.

All that hate and anger and yet you can barely do anything with it.

Not even open a door.

Renshu watched Idan huff and puff as he tried to slide open the warehouse door until Renshu succumbed to boredom and helped, pushing it open carelessly with one hand.

Idan stilled, furrowing his eyebrows at the door. He turned his head, looking at Renshu's similar build and his own.

Renshu showed off his arms and patted his biceps. "You need to work out."

Idan's face darkened.

Casting a quick look inside the dark filled warehouse, Renshu picked up the baggage(body) at his feet. "Lead the way, little boy."

Darkness quickly enveloped them until Idan, who was feeling the walls, found a light switch. Flicking it on, a dull light buzzed to life and cast eerie shadows.

Yeah, scratch that abandoned comment.

Setting his jaw, Idan stayed quiet, walked over to the most cleared out spot and kicked away a few rotting boards and nails.