11.

"Excuse me?"

I blinked up at him, the smirk on his unwavering. Whatever he was on, it must've been good because I don't know who he thought he was demanding such an atrocity of me. "Are you smoking something?" I knew he wanted to see what was underneath here, everyone did. It was no secret that I had a body that everyone wanted. Now that I was clean and free of the dirt and grime, hair smelling good and styled just right, even he couldn't resist the allure.

But even so, hell no. "You must be out of your god damn mind, Maddox," I folded my arms, watching the man inch closer to me, removing that tie from around his neck as he grinned widely, amusement in his eyes. "That I am, Mr. Morelli," He tilted his head, raising a brow. The top of his shirt was unbuttoned as he cracked his neck, licking his lips as if he wanted me to be drawn into him. Tough shit because it was going to be the other way around. In the end, he was going to be one who begged me to let him touch me. 

"Oh wow, look at the time," I looked at my wrist, seeing absolutely nothing. I had to get away before he used his full power and I would be unable to defy him. "I need to go feed my pet rock." I laughed nervously as the aura around him gradually darkened, his fangs looping over his lips as the door locked on his command. In this room, I wasn't the human who defied all laws and he wasn't the demon lord. We were just two men, fulfilling urges. That was what I'd like to think. "Stay here," His voice was warm and husky like melted dark chocolate dripping onto one's lips, allowing them the simple taste of the treat. I tried to gather my wits, my heart pounding at a frantic tempo. "No. Think of some other way. I'm not staying," I went to move but his stare pinned me down, a heavy blush burning my cheeks under his steady scrutiny. 

"But I want you to," My brows furrowed at the lack of attitude in the man's voice. An involuntary shiver ran down my spine as the sound of his deep voice cascading through my ears. His gaze was unwavering and intense as the room somehow closed in on us. The rebel within me wanted to roll his eyes and fold his arms and ask what his wants mattered to me. 

I watched as he leaned in, breath stuck in my throat as those gold eyes trailed from my own down to my lips and back up, the heat of his breath fanning my face. He had said something but I couldn't hear it over the intense state of his eyes. I gulped as the smell of his intoxicating cologne filled my nostrils, his warm heat radiating from his body to mine as he inched closer, the feeling of his lips somehow reflecting on mine. I could feel the goosebumps prickling on my arms as one of his fingers reached up under my chin, softly scraping the skin.

"So stay."

No person had ever affected me the way Maddox Kane did with the simple command of words. The smell of the room: leather and wood with a faint earthy scent filled my nose. Bound under his spell, I hypnotically nodded, eyes bleary. He knew what he was doing to me and judging by the shift in his aura, a wave of pure dominion washing over me, he for sure knew how to talk to me. "Your safe word will be sin, if you feel the need to use it," His words were captivating as my body lifted up off of the ground with the mere power of his hand, moving towards the dungeon table, placing me ontop. 

"Okay," I mumbled quietly, a bit uneasy. I watched as he used the tie that he was wearing and he wrapped it around my eyes, snatching the gift of sight from me. "What the fuck?" I screeched with a bit of anxiety and all of a sudden, a hand was placed on my shoulder, lips outside my ear. "Listen, Mr. Morelli," His voice was low and electrifying. "I have taken away your sights so that you will rely on your other four to feel me. I want you to relish in everything that I do to you, how I make you feel without seeing me," He breathed against my earlobe and I shuddered. 

I bit my lip, wondering what was happening. Maddox ran his finger around the nape of my neck, softly rubbing at the skin as little tremors shot through me. He was supposed to be evil. He was supposed to be killing me, torturing me. Not rubbing the back of my neck so sensually. My breath was shallow, increasing in cadence as he continued to stroke my skin, his breath fanning the open areas. "Now, lie down," With all of the power that he possessed, the demon lord ordered me to do as he said and the opposer that was I scoffed, wondering who he was talking to.