35.

There was really no way to describe it.

The way that our concealed saucer soared through the clouds, the way the pressure weighed down even further on me as we inched closer and closer to the white land that lied above. "Hold your breath," Nya instructed me and Jade and I did so, shutting my eyes as we breached through an intense barrier.

As we landed on the all-white, pearly and magical land of the paradise of Eden, there were no words that could fully capture the beauty of how pure the land seemed. There were swirls of clear and white water that made up the vast rivers that flowed under a beautiful white bridge that glistened under the sheer light of their white sky. There were tall, white trees with silver leaves, swinging in the endless wind. Every single building was white, but they all had their own quirk to it, looking like the kingdom that it really was.

There was a silver path that decorated the way up to the white stairs that led to the castle itself. I could only see it from where I was, and it wasn't too far. There were tall silver pillars around the entrance to the gate of the castle, the wide and expansive white structure of the palace blinding me with its sheer beauty.

Seemed to me that Tion really enjoyed white things.

"Taen," I felt a tap on my shoulder as the saucer came to a slow stop, not wanting to alert anyone of our arrival. "They're here," One demon pointed to the mass army of angels charging in our direction, their silver armor, and their helmets any indicator. "Alright," I pressed the button to close my helmet, to put up the barrier, and to get things rolling. "Let's get this going," I smirked, bloodthirsty. I made a mental promise to the baby in my stomach that things would be okay. "Let's go get that sorry ass demon lord back," They saluted me as they began to turn invisible, descending down the stairs of the saucer.

The screams and the slashes of skin became apparent to me as I slowly stepped out onto the white grass, hands itching for combat. These angels couldn't see me but I could see one stumbling around me, so I used that chance to whip out a knife, slashing the silver gland on his neck with no resistance. His eyes bugged out as he started sputtering, recanting some ancient shit as he fell to the ground, his silver blood staining the surface.

One down, dozens to go.

I could see Jade standing next to me as she guarded my back, using her sword to slash the glands of the demons like it was second nature to her. I didn't have anything to worry about with her by my side. I was a bit worried for these demons because Hannah had mentioned that the angels were strong on a whole new level, but seeing them charge in silently, flying and moving around their enemy soundlessly, going for the kill when they were looking in the wrong direction, I knew we would be okay.

Just alright.

"Taen, we made it here in Asmodaias. So far, no casualties have been made on our side," I could hear the sounds of the demons roaring as it came through my earpiece and I had half a mind to ask him what the hell that name meant. Maybe it meant something like leader or something, which was only fitting considering the situation.

"Alrighty, make sure to stay safe," I whispered, sneaking around an angel who was throwing light beams left and right, unaware that I was coming for his blind spot. I had to be mindful of the barrier as to not get hit so as I watched him bare his fangs, silver eyes darting around, the glistening gland exposed, I reached up from behind and pressed a button on my helmet, a laser permeating the flesh of the angel.

"Agghhhh!" He screamed in agony, the silver blood dripping down around his army as he choked on air, knees stuttering to the ground. I looked up, seeing that the troop members were easing through, Hannah using her halo to ignite a fire from inside of them. I wanted to ask why she hated her father so, why her own crazy ass sister was fighting beside her, but I couldn't and I wouldn't. She seemed to have such a deep-rooted hatred for the king, maybe because he abused her growing up, and I wasn't going to stop her from channeling that anger into something useful.