16.

Without even seeing him, his stare pinned me to the table, the orbs roaming my naked body as it heated up under his soft touches.

"Do you feel that, Troy?"

My body was hot to the touch all over, tingling and whatnot, hoping to be touched despite my mind's incessant turmoil. "You know," I chuckled out, involuntary arching my back as his finger scraped against my skin, leaving behind a trail of lust. "For someone who instated the law of no sexual acts, you're awfully knowledgeful." I hummed, biting back a moan as a finger came up to rub my nipple. "And what of it?" He mused, pushing down on my nipple, swirling it around and I clenched my fist, biting my lip.

"Are you saying I'm a hypocrite?" Maddox clicked his teeth, and I swallowed tightly, the power in his voice rendering me slightly. I always knew that he was someone strong as his aura was full of potent and forceful compel, but now, he had the will to make me succumb to his wishes. As much as I wanted to fight back, I stifled it, which was surprising, even for me. This was a punishment, he had said, but this didn't feel like one.

I felt his lips touch the crook of my throat in a soft gesture and I lifted my head up to expose more of it, internally cursing myself for falling in line with the burning desire. Slowly, Maddox trailed down my neck, with his finger or with his lips, I didn't know, planting and leaving behind gentle yet hungry strokes along the length of my body, my skin prickling until he reached my belly button. I could feel his supple skin lingering on the dip of my navel, a nail rubbing it in a teasing manner. 

I growled lowly, hissing at the burning feeling that rushed through me. A swell of heat emerged between my legs, settling in my dick as he inched closer. "Fuck!" I cursed, thinking that I was going to insane with the ache inside of me, begging to be soothed. "Watch yourself." He spoke in a commanding and dark tone, leaving no words for discussion as I did as told, hoping that he would stop his leisure torment. "Good." He praised and I blinked under my blindfold. There was nothing but the sound of our breathing in the room and my body begged to be touched. 

"Are you saying I'm a hypocrite, Troy?" Maddox whispered, his voice trailing through my ear softly, taunting me. His fingers skillfully stimulated me, not leaving any room for hope, it's hot, and my hips can't stop themselves from moving at their own rhythm, pushing against his hand. Please. I hated that I had to beg for more. I hated that I was in this situation, made to be humiliated because no matter what, I always left wanting more. I hated, but at the same time, I reveled in the fact that it was him who was making me feel this way.

I was high. Off of what? There was no answer to that question. "Do you want me," The demon lord's husky tone bathed my entire being as I pulled at the restraints, knowing where his fingers were headed. "Here?" A soft nudge and I tried to close my legs, a firm hand reaching out to tenderly grasp my thighs on my right, his free hand trailing down my v-shaped abdominal line, the heat from his fingers blazing. Warm and wild, I felt his finger nudge my erection, the drip of the pre-cum falling on the nail. I bit my lip so hard, enough to draw blood, wanting more. 

I nodded with a feverish force, wanting this feeling to be satiated. "Use your words, Troy." I could hear the smirk in his phone, his eyes burning into my body without me seeing. "Yes," I gritted my teeth, knowing that he was staring with amusement, waiting for me to address him like the powerful being that he was. "Master," I hissed and he seemed pleased with that, his whole entire hand engulfing the base of my cock, an attempt at satisfying the crave I was dying to feed. 

"You know your safe word, correct?" I nodded and that was all he said before he began to move his hand up and down, the soft and tight feeling of his enclosed hand sending multiple sensations skyrocketing up my spine, causing me to arch my back with a howl. I could feel my eyes watering underneath the blindfold, my body threatening to tap out once his finger started to squeeze my nipple. "You are not to cum." Maddox ordered, taking his time with the strokes, manipulating and contorting my mind and its secret pleasures.