dear diary

wills pov
– "that was the hardest thing i have ever done before. omg i hurt him! but i knew troy and james would hurt him even worse. i need to see him so bad!"

10 minutes later

– "ugh! he hasn't came to see me yet! i really hope he's okay! i can't break up with him! we will have to date undercover and make sure troy and james never see us together, i just NEED TO SEE HIM"

8 minutes later

*KNOCK *KNOCK (it was too quiet got will to head because he was focusing on drawing to try and get his mind off of it)

mike knocks again (will hears it this time)

– "ugh, it must be mailman.."
will groans getting out of his desk chair and walks over to the window to see who it is.

it's mike.

will looks at mike walking away and will runs to the door to open it.
– "mike?!"
mike turns around so fast at hearing will saying his name. mike isn't sure what to do so he just stands there looking at max. will runs so fast over to mike crying the most he's ever cried. will hugs mike so tightly.
– "mike! im so so SO sorry!"
will pulls away and says
– "ill explain everything!"
mike turns to max and says
– "thank you!"
max smiles at mike and drives off. will holds mikes hand and they walk into the house and sit down on wills bed.
– "mike.. we aren't broken up. believe me, i would NEVER break up with you. i love you. so let me just explain what happened...
okay so when you left troy told me to break up with you and if i didn't.. he would not only give me my bike back but he would hurt me and you and i didn't want that to happen to you. i couldn't care about me getting hurt. the whole time i thought of you. but i still want to be with you. so we are dating! but we will act normal at school, okay im so sorry baby, this isn't how i wanted it go. but i will do anything to be with you mike"
mike didn't take his eyes off will the whole time. mike obviously believed him because why wouldn't he.
– "will.."
– "yeah.."
– "i want to be with you forever!"
– "me too!"
will thought about him hurting mike and gets up to pull up mikes shirt to see his back scratched from the tree bark. will gasped so loud..
– "mike im so damn sorry! are you okay?! come here!"
will takes mike into the bathroom to clean up mike but mike stopped will
– "will youve done enough, it's fine!"
mike looks at will straight into his eyes
– "ugh mike common! i hurt you lemme clean you up! come here!"
– "ughh" mike groans
will push's mike up on the counter but couldn't resist so will kisses mike.
– "thank you i needed that!" mike says
– "no problem" will blushes
will opens the cabinet to get some bandaids and ointment cream.
– "now take off your shirt"
– "are you sure?"
– "mike just do it" will laughs
– "okay.."
mike gets off the counter and takes off his shirt. will gets so attracted to him and couldnt resist AGAIN and hugs him and they hug each other tightly. it felt 10 minutes. it was the best moment ever for both mike and will. they pull away.
– "man, you got some abs!" will says
– "oh shut it!" mike says laughing but blushing
– "okay, turn around mikey"
mike applies the ointment making mike flinch. will then puts on some bandaids.
– "there you go!"
– "thank you cutie!"
it was now starting to get dark and will and mike both yawn
– "are you tired?" mike asks
– "yeah!.. you?"
– "oh yeah! today was crazy"
mike is putting on his shirt and will says
– "you can leave it off you want (will came up with a excuse for mike to leave his shirt off) and plus the ointment will get all over your shirt.."
– "are you just staying that because you want it off"
– "yeah.." he says shyly
– "i love you"
– "i love you t-"
jonathan had just walked in from work
– "hey boys im home!"
will and mike stick there heads out
– "oh hey!"
– "what'd you do all day?"
mike and will look at each other
– "umm we just went roller skating and came home"
– "what happened to mikes back?"
– "oh he just fell"
– "oh.. well im ganna go to bed, let me know if you need anything"
will and mike nod at him and he leaves to his room.
– "that was close" they both laugh and head to wills room.
– "so do you wanna watch a movie and just snuggle together?" will asks
– "yeah!"
– "okay, stay here and lemme go get some popcorn!" will happily skips to the kitchen. mike didn't go and just laid his head down on wills pillow and he hits his head on something hard. he gets up and moves the pillow to see a diary called
"will byers diary. don't READ!"
mike being the curious person he is, mike opens the diary without wills permission. he opens it up. the first page says
"I MEAN IT! DONT READ!"
mike still doesn't listen.
he flips through the pages and one page caught his eye because it he saw his name. he began reading..
– "dear diary,
so today mike was extra mean today! he obviously called me a fag but he HIT me in the stomach! he slapped me and pushed me up against the wall! it sucks because he's so hot and i have a HUGE crush on him but he'll never go out with me... I KNOW HE WONT! he's so cute ugh! i want to live with him and have kids. i don't know why he is so mean to me! it hurts me more, emotionally because i want him, and only him but he will never feel the same so i mind as well forget about that feeling.."
mike closes it with tears running down his face and he walks into the kitchen seeing will putting the popcorn in a bowl for them. mike puts his diary on the dining room table.
– "oh hi mik-" will glances over to see mikes hand on his diary. will runs over to snatch the diary out of mikes hand.
– "MIKE! WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS?"
mike puts his head down
– "hey hey hey hey hey!!" will says very fast
– "are you okay? what's wrong?"
– " im so fucking sorry.."
– "mikey? what are you sorry for? you can talk to me!"
– "you were talking about in your diary how i was mean to you and i was hurting you. im just so sorry will. i should've never done anything to you. i did it because i had a crush on you and didn't know how to control it! i love y-"
– "it's not your fault! you didn't know what to with your sexuality"
– "no it's my fault okay! and im just so sorry will i love you and never want to hurt you.. EVER"
– "mike.. i know you won't, please stop crying okay! you have me and I'll never hurt you! now give me a kiss"
mike is still sad and will is waiting for a kiss
– "ill never forgive myself.."
will wipes mikes tears away
– "i forgive you mike, we love each other and that's all that matters okay mike.."
will pulls mikes chin up and gives him a kiss.
will grabs the bowl and mike wraps his hands around wills stomach and they walk to wills room like that.
as then enter wills room, mike wouldn't let go
– "mikey let GO"
– "but i don't want to" mike being stubborn
– "MIKE"
– "okay.."
will turns around to see mike giving him puppy eyes
– "your cute" will says
they sit down and will clicks play on the movie. they were watching "stand by me" will puts his head on mikes shoulder and mike smiles. they had already ate the popcorn and were full.

they were 30 minutes in and mike glanced over to see will fast asleep and mike is enjoying the view of will sleeping. mike turns off the movie and drifts his body down and slowly and gently wraps his body around will and will wakes up
– "o-oh hi mikey"
– "hi, goodnight, i love you"
– "i love you"
will and mike both have big smiles on the face.

NOT happy with this ending but it's cute! AND IM ON #13 ON BYLER HASHTAG !! SO FREAKING HAPPY THANK YOUUU!!