the quarry

mentions suicide..

– "it's over.." mike says still crying
– "no! don't say that mike!" lucas says
– "LUCAS! FINN JUST KISSED WILL ON THE CHEEK!"
– "you never know" dustin says
– "whatever" mike walks off
– "mike.." lucas says
– "JUST FORGET ABOUT IT OKAY! ME AND WILL ARE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE!"
mike couldn't take it anymore. he rushes to the nearest bathroom and locks the door and slides his back onto the wall.

meanwhile, will is still in class, couldnt stop thinking about finn.. but also.. mike. he realized he's hurting mike. he still loves mike but not the same, now that finn walked into his life. he wanted to make it right with mike. he NEVER attended at all to make mike cry. will was just so happy to find finn.

mike and will had there last class together. making it extra awkward and sentimental. they both didn't talk to each other, obviously because they sat the farthest away from each other. will couldn't stop thinking about mike again, but he was planning on talking to him after school.

once will heard the bell ring he flinched but slowly walked out of the classroom making him the last one out... mike being the first one out.
mike planned on running home and not stopping. will got out of the classroom, and he looks both ways and doesn't see mike but sees finn. will sees finn but ignores him.
– "hey? will?"
– "oh sorry finn! hey i gotta do something, but i promise i will call you! okay?"
– "oh okay.. see you later cutie!" finn says kissing wills cheek. finn winks at will and walks off. once he does, will runs off trying to find mike. he runs out of the school, making other students almost falling. will saying sorry to everyone. will is breathing hard and sweating, looking everywhere and can't find him. lucas notices as he's getting his bike.
– "hey wi-"
– "where's mike?!"
– "oh.. uhmm.. he just left to his house about a minute ago"
– "okay, see you later" will says running as his voice fades away. will runs so fast trying to find mike, hoping he's close.

he gets to the wheelers house and knocks on the door. he is presented by nancy.
– "oh hi will!"
– "is mike here?"
– "uh he was.. he told me he's going somewhere.. i don't know"
before nancy could finish will is off and running again. he runs to his house to go get his walkie-talkie to tell the others so he can get some help.

– "GUYS?! HELLO? GUYS!"
– "will?" dustin says
– "what's wrong?!" max says
– "hi will.." lucas says
– "M-MIKE ISNT AT HIS HOUSE! I ASKED NANCY AND SHE DOESNT KNOW WHERE HE IS! NOW PLEASE COME TO MY HOUSE SO WE CAN FIND HIM!"
– "OKAY OKAY! WE WILL THERE!" max says
– "SEE YOU GUYS SOON!" will says
they hang up.

they eventually get there and will rushes out of the house.
– "so where do you think he is?" lucas says
– "I DONT KNOW" will says
– "wait? didn't you meet that guy?" max says
– "THAT DOESNT MATTER RIGHT NOW! WE HAVE TO FIND MIKE NOW! COMMON!"
– "wait.." dustin says
– "UGH WHAT!" will says
– "he's sad at the moment and i know where he always goes when he's sad.."
– "WHERE?"
– "the quarry"
will gasps and they all jump into maxs car.

– "h-hurry max!" will says hyperventilating
– "I AM!"
– "so uhmm will.. who was that guy?" lucas says
– "ITS JUST A FRIEND OKAY LUCAS!"
– "you sure?"
– "UGH!"

max parks the car and they rush out but max stops them all.
– "guys.. if he's here, i think it's best if will is the one to walk up to him"
– "i agree" lucas and dustin says
– "thank you guys. i will be explaining everything okay?"
– "alright.."
will walks alone, while the others are next to the car waiting.

will walks slowly and shaking and is breathing really hard, making leaves crunch.

will gets there, finally and sees mike. will is making no noise but he did after what he sees.

– "OH MY GOD MIKE!" will says seeing mike sitting on the edge of the quarry looking down, wiping away a bunch of tears. will runs over to mike as he about to fall off the quarry.
– "MIKE PLEASE DONT!" will says pulling mike back, making rocks scratch mikes back a little.
– "WILL STOP!"
– "NO MIKE! IM NOT LETTING JUMP OFF THE QUARRY"
– "I WANT TOO"
– "WHY?"
– "YOU KNOW WHY WILL"
– "LOOK IM SORRY OKAY! IM JUST STUCK! JUST PLEASE MIKE DONT!"
– "WHY? ITS NOT LIKE YOU WOULD CARE!"
– "MIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS? OUT OF EVERYONE YOU KNOW, I WOULD CARE THE MOST!"
– "doesn't seem like you do anymore"
– "MIKE! I LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU SO MUCH!"
– "THAN WHY DID FINN KISS YOU ON THE CHEEK!"
– "MIKE IT DOESNT MATTER RIGHT NOW!"
– "IT DOES WILL! ITS THE REASON IM HERE!"
– "i-im the reason you want to jump off the q-quarry.. m-mik-"
will wraps his hands around mike but once again.. mike doesn't allow it.
– "will.."
– "mike please! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MIKE! YOUR THE ONLY PERSON I CARE ABOUT IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD!"
– "i love you too but finn..."
– "MIKE! HE DOESNT MATTER TO ME! I WAS JUST LONELY OKAY! I ONLY WANT YOU AND ONLY YOU! I FUCKING LOVE YOU MIKE! I MEAN IT!"
– "will.."
mike pulls will into a hug and it was so passionate.
– "i-im so so sorry will i-"
– "no mike! this is all on me!"
– "no will! im the one who screwed up!"
– "mike, we both did. can we just set all of this aside and be with each other again! i miss you mike!"
– "I've missed you more than anything will!"
– "me too!"
– "you know.. it's been awhile.."
– "what do you-"
will leans in for a kiss.
– "you don't know how long I've waited for you to do that"
– "common lets go mikey" will laughs
mike and will get up and hug each other.
when they pull apart lucas, dustin, and max were cheering and yelling
– "YAY!" they all scream
– "JESUS! YOU GUYS SCARED ME" will says
– "AWW BABY YOUR SO CUTE" mike says
– "stoppp it!" will laughs nervously
– "okay.."
will and mike walk over to there friends.
– "finally you guys got your shit together!" max says
– "i have never been happier!" will says

YALL HAPPY NOW😂 LMAO BUT THERE BACK TOGETHER :) it feels like a celebration.. okay bye :)