moved on

– "oh.. uh sorry!" will says picking up his school stuff. he noticed the guy helping him picking it up. will finally makes eye contact and they both stare at each other for a while.

– "oh.. uh.. i b-better get to class" will says nervous laughing while walking off.
– "what's your name?" the guy said
– "huh? uh.. i m-mean will.. will byers"
– "your a cute kid" will starts blushes
– "uh.. thanks.. i guess?" will laughs
– "well my name is finn"
– "oh uhh.. cool! I'll see you around" will smiles but finn isn't finished yet.
– "hey, hold up a second!"
– "what?"
finn grabs a piece of paper and rips the corner off and grabs a pen and starts writing his phone number.
– "call me will" finn winks and walks off. at this point will is blushing so much. as finn turns the corner will jumps up and down out of happiness.. completely forgetting about mike. will thought this finn character was really cute.

he heads into his next class and gets stopped by the teacher.
– "MR.BYERS YOU ARE LATE!"
– "oh uh.. s-sorry i was just helping out a t-teacher"
– "okay, whatever. take your seat"
that was the first time will had ever lied, but he didn't care because he was so happy.

will stared at the clock for so long, wanting school end, but he still had a few more classes to get through.

will gets out of the classroom rushing to find max to tell her about his new found boy crush.

– "AHH!! MAX! MAX!" will jumps up and down
– "WOW! SOMEONES HAPPY" max laughs
– "I AM"
– "why?"
– "SO on my way too my class from lunch.. i bumped into someone. i dropped all my stuff and he helped me pick them up! then he asked for my name and GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER! IT MADE ME SO HAPPY! he turned the corner and i jumped up and down! i was late to my class but i didn't care" will has a big smile on his face.
– "will im happy for you, but.. m-mike.."
– "can we just forget about mike for awhile.. please!"
– "you moved on way to quick will.."
– "i-"
– "i gotta get to class so I'll see you later.."
– "what the hell.." will whispers to himself. he tries walking into his next classroom but he feels a hand on him.
– "hi will"
– "HI FINN!"
– "wow! someone's happy!"
– "happy too see you!" will blushes
– "im happy to see you too willy!"
will remembers mike calling him "willy" but quickly snapped back into there conversation.
– "so instead of calling me.. you maybe wanna hang out after school?"
as finn says that..

mike walks by both of them, noticing will being all lovely to finn and smiling. mike fast walks past them and then..

he breaks down crying. lucas and dustin just got out of gym and saw mike crying and they run over to him.
– "mike? are you okay?!" lucas says
– "N-NO LUCAS IM NOT!"
– "what's wrong?" dustin says
– "I SAW WILL WITH SOMEONE ELSE THATS WHATS WRONG!" mike yells but trying to breathe at the same time.
– "m-mike.. calm down, okay! breathe in and out, in and out!" dustin says
– "mike.. maybe there just partners or something.."
– "w-will was laughing and all lovable with him"
– "wait.. who is it?"
– "why don't you see for yourself!" mike points around the corner to see finn kissing wills cheek.

"yeah! I'd love that! my place?"
– "sounds great" finn smiles
– "hey.. uhmm.."
– "yeah..?"
– "are we.. dating?"
– "we'll talk later" finn smiles and gives will a kiss on the cheek.
– "im taking that as a yes.."
– "later.." finn laughs as he walks off.
will sighs out of happiness and looks at the corner of his eye and sees mike, dustin and lucas... starring at him... but the only thing he sees is..

mike. mike wheeler. the guy that bullied him and then eventually admitted his feelings too. the guy that made will feel like the most special boy in the world. the guy that cared for him when no one else did. the guy that he just ..

loved..
so..
much..