jealous

MONDAY

mike rushes off his bike to go see will. he was so excited to see his boyfriend. mike runs into the school, hoping will would be at his locker.

he turns the corner to see finn approaching will. mike quickly stops his feet to listen.
– "hi will.."
– "oh hi finn"
– "so uhmm.. why didn't you call me?"
– "oh! im so sorry, i totally forgot!"
– "why did you?"
– "well.. uhm.. to tell you the truth.. i got back together with my boyfriend.. mike. mike wheeler. when me and you met, me and him were broken up, but this weekend.. we made up.. im sorry but im hoping we can be friends.."
– ".. WHAT"
– "yeah.."
– "WILL WHAT THE FUCK!"
– "w-what?"
– "WE KISSED-"
– "yeah.. on the cheek finn"
– "well.. I THOUGHT WE WERE GANNA DATE!"
– "i thought too.. but i love mike way to much"
– "mike is an idiot!"
– "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"
– "MIKE IS A IDIOT!"
will shoves finn, making finn fall onto the floor. mike pokes his head out.
as will walks away, finn turns will around and punches him in the face. once finn punched will, mike runs up to will, who's on the floor covering his face.
– "oh my god! baby are you okay?"
– "oh hi mike! and yeah.. i-im fine"
– "n-no your not will. your eye is red as hell!"
– "it's fine baby okay? ill be okay"
– "okay just making sure"
mike gets up and meets eyes with finn.
– "NEVER LAY A HAND ON WILL!"
– "i ain't scared of you?"
– "so?"
– "so.. don't tell me what to do"
– "UGH JUST LEAVE ME AND WILL ALONE!"
– "fine.. but you'll regret this.."
finn walks off as mike rolls his eyes at him. he realizes will is still on the floor who is tearing up. mike rushes over to him and gets on his knees.
– "are you okay babe?"
– "yeah, better that your here"
– "im glad!"
mike blushes.
– "and.. mike.. did you hear me and finns conversation.."
– "uhmm.. yeah i did. i was hearing around that corner" mike points at the corner he was at.
– "and uhm will.. thank you for how you stood up for me. i love you so much!"
– "i love you too mikey.. alright ima be late to my class so.. see you later baby"
– "bye willy" mike smiles as he hugs will.

LUNCH

– "there's my baby boy!" mike gasps as he places his tray next to will.
– "hey babe!" will says smiling at mike.
– "OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!"
max says fangirling, and as she says that will shoves his face in mikes chest again.
– "aww baby your so cute" mike says
– "no you are!" will giggles while his head is on mikes shoulder.

max started to get a little sad because max secretly.. was jealous of there relationship. she didn't want to be with lucas.. she wanted to be with a girl.