the truth

mike wakes up feeling much better. he has a slight headache but he can tolerate it. will shows up to school before mike. karen still didn't know about mike drinking because he just said he was tired. not surprisingly, mike is the last one to show up at school.

mike gets to school 10 mintues before class started. he enters the school and walks over to his locker which was about 10 away from wills. mike has his face shoved into his locker, not making any contact with anyone.

– "i know right!" will says laughing with max as they approach wills locker. will shoves his stuff in his locker and mike pokes his head out a little bit to see will and max laughing and talking. will isn't even noticing mike at the moment because max is blocking mike. since mike doesn't remember.. he closes his locker and approaches will.

– "hi will!" mike goes in for a hug but
– "what the fuck are you doing mike?! we're broken up! what don't you understand!"
– "hmm?" mike says tilting his head out of coufusion. will slams his locker..
– "common max, we have to get to our first class" will says rolling his eyes. max follows but mike stops max.
– "what the hell was that about?"
– "listen.. meet me at the back of the school when school ends"
– "what?" mike says
– "COMMON MAX!" will says. max walks off with will.
mike walks off to his first class in confusion.

skipped to lunch..

max gets to the table before both mike and will. so she took the time to tell dustin and lucas...
– "listen you two.. DONT talk about the party"
– "why?" lucas says
"will broke up with mike, don't ask about it either! I'll explain later, just don't talk about them AT ALL! got it?"
– "they broke up?!" dustin says
– "yes! I'll tell you later"
– "okay.." dustin says.

mike arrives at the table and sits down. will sat by max and mike sat down the farthest away from will. max was in between them and lucas and dustin where across from them. this was the first time they've stayed quiet. max and will only talked together but mike was quiet. mike was confused but mostly sad. mike held back tears until he couldn't take it anymore. mike gets up and runs to the bathroom.. once again.

everyone notices and no matter what mike did, will would care about him always.
– "can you please go check on him" will says to max.
– "are you-"
– "look, even though im mad at mike.. i still care about him"
– "okay, ill be right back" max gets up to leave to find mike.

max knocks on the boys bathroom. mike is in there but he doesn't answer. max walks in and sees mike curled up on the sink counter.
– "ugh! what do you want?" mike says rolling his eyes and returns his face back into his chest and knees.
– "actually, will sent me here"
mike puts his head up and gives max a shocked look.
– "mike.. what you did was terrible, but will still cares about you"
– "what do you mean terrible?"
– "oh yeah.." max laughs
– "what?"
max sits across from mike in the sink counter which was pretty big for the both to sit on.
– "okay, what do you remember from the party?"
– "uhmm.. i remember drinking and dancing with will?"
– "is that it?"
– "yeah..?"
– "do you still have a hangover"
– "not as bad as yesterday.."
– "so it's better?"
– "yes!"
– "since we're alone.. lemme tell you why will broke up with you"
mike almost cries hearing max saying that.
– "alright.. it might make no sense to you, but please.. just believe me okay!"
– "o-okay"
— "will told me this after he ran out of the house. he told me that you tried having sex with him and you took off all his clothes and he ran out. we were ganna leave the party because will didn't want to be at the party anymore but he left his jacket in the room.

(pretend max told mike the whole story cuz im way too lazy to write it again)

– "WHAT?! I DIDNT DO ANY OF THAT"
– "mike.. it's because you were drunk.. and when you get drunk, you can't remember anything that happened. I mean me and will saw you having sex with that girl"
– "I would never do that to will!"
– "i know you wouldn't. you were just being dumb. people are stupid when they get drunk mike"
– "does will know that?"
– "yeah i told him about it"
– "then why did he break up with me?"
– "because he ain't ganna be happy and forgive you after he saw you having sex with her that easily...by the way.. are you and her actually dating?"
– "what?"
– "oh yeah.. uhmm that girl you had sex with told will, you and her are dating when you got caught"
– "NO, OF COURSE NOT!"
max and mike sit and silence for a while and mike speaks up.
– "do you think he will forgive me?"
– "give him time and im sure he will"

– "hey uh.. will.. would you mind telling us what happened between you and mike?"
– "how d-do you know?"
– "max kind of told us"
– "ugh" will rolls his eyes
– "so will you tell us... please?"
– "u-uh.. i guess"

(AGAIN im lazy, pretend will finished telling dustin and lucas what happened)

– "oh.. uh.. will im so sorry" dustin says
– "yeah.. man, that must suck" lucas says
"i-it's.. okay" will says wiping away a tear.

– "do you think he will?" max asks
– " he usually does forgive me, but maybe this  one was to far. i don't want to loose him max! i want to see him!" mike says sobbing
– "want me to talk to him?"
– "no.. i think it's better if i do.."
the bell rings and max and mike get off the sink counter and head back to there next period. mike is still crying but tries holding it back. mike pauses in the middle of the hall way and realized something...

the class mike was going to, will was in that class.

– "shit! max! wills in my next class!"
– "okay I have to go.. just don't talk to him and ignore him"
– "w-why?"
– "will needs time to think, it's better if you don't talk to him.. okay?"
– "sure.. whatever" mike walks away from max, making his way to his class.

mike walks in seeing will finishing up a assignment. mike breathes but admires how cute will is. mike eventually makes his way to the back of his classroom, while will was sitting in the front. mike wanted to get his mind off of will so he works on a homework for science waiting for the teacher to get in the classroom.

mike looks up to clear his mind and he sees will.. sitting next to jane.

finally a good ending 😂 also i started school 2 days ago so i most likely won't be publishing new ones frequently, but i will try :) and thank you for the support !! <3