eleven

MONDAY

will wakes up from the bright sunrise hitting his heavy eyes. will groans immediately. today was the day he had to face all his classmates again, after being in the hospital.

– "common honey! up and adam!" joyce says behind wills locked door.
– "ugh! i don't wanna go!" will throws his pillow at the door.

he rolls his eyes as he strugglingly gets up, but he ends up falling off his bed, tangled in his blanket.
– "wow what a great way to start my morning" he says as he yawns.

will gets up after untangling himself. he goes straight to his closet to pick out his outfit.
he picks out a plain old patterned t-shirt, paired with dark washed jeans and he grabs his vans and puts them on. he than rolls the bottom of his pants up.
– "whatever" he says looking in the mirror.

he goes to the bathroom. he goes pee, than brushes his hair and teeth, applies deodorant and cologne to his body.

he goes back to his room to stuff his backpack.

he patiently waited for his mom on the side of his bed. to past time he listened to his walkman.

"and even as i wander, im keeping you in sight. you're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night. and im getting closer than i ever thought i might..
and i can't fight this feeling anymore, ive forgotten what i started fighting for
it's time to bring-"

will is interrupted by a knock on the door. will gets up from his bed.
– "ill get it!" will skips to the door.
he opens it to see mike.
– "oh hey mike!"
– "hey will, wanna ride?"
– sure!" will smiles
– "mom! im getting a ride from mike, see you later!"
–"okay honey!"
will shuts the door and mike grabs wills hand and brings him to his bike.

– "mikey?" will says with his hands wrapped around mikes stomach.
– "yes sweetheart?"
– "i-im scared.."
– "there's no need too babe, i always got you, don't worry will. everything will be okay"
– "i hope so.."
– "i love you will"
– "i love you too mike"
will felt confident and he suddenly forgot about everything except for mike. will was wrapped around his boyfriend, closing his eyes as they bike to school.

they drop mikes bike off and head into school, but they notice something is off.
– "mike?" will says looking around the school.
– "will.. do you.. know what's going on?"
– "n-no"
they notice no one is at school. except for the teachers and staff.
– "why is-"
mike and will suddenly hear a harsh sound coming from outside the school.
– "WHAT WAS THAT!" will says squeezing mikes hand to tightly.
– "i-i d-don't know"
they walk back outside to see what created that noise.
– "where did that come from!" mike says
– "i don't see anybody?!"
mike and will hustle to the side of the school, hearing the sound more clearer.
– "w-what the-" mike says
the ruckus was coming behind the school. they start to run and they finally find out what the sound is.
– "mik-" will is interrupted by finn being thrown across the ground. mike and will stand confused, there eyes following up a girl. a familiar girl, who's hand is floating in air, fingers clenched and a red substance trailing down her nose to her lips.
– "is that-" mike says
– "eleven" will smiles