back to normal

– "found out about w-what?" will says
– "what happened at the football game.." max says
mike and will are frozen and gasp and look at each other.
– "how did they find out!" mike says
– "i-i dont know.." max says
– "fuck.. oh my god!" mike says out of frustration
– "mike.. calm down, it will be okay baby" will grabs mikes hand to calm him down.
– "no it won't will!"
– "shhh.." will moves closer to mike and rubs his back.
– "can you guys leave.." will says
– "uhm.. yeah.. right" lucas says as they all leave.
will brings mike to the couch.
– "are you okay?"
– "WILL HOW ARE YOU NOT MAD!"
– "i am but im trying to stay calm for your sake"
– "thank you but will! WE ARE GANNA GET BEATEN UP AGAIN! IM TIRED OF THESE FUCKING BITC-"
– "mike shh.." will gets up and sits down on mikes lap and rubs his back.
– "calm down please.. your making me sad"
– "sorry will.. that wasn't my intention but your the most important person in my life and i don't want to see you get hurt.. i love you will so much"
– "i love you too mike.. everything will be okay"

little did they know..
everything WONT be okay.

will and mike fell asleep on the couch but at 3am, will is waken up.. once again but this time it wasn't a nightmare.

will hears the squeaky door open and slowly opens his eyes and moves his head from mikes chest and sees someone he hasn't seen in awhile. he was faced with ted. will didn't know what to do. the only thought he had was to hide his face in mikes chest and hold mike tightly, hoping nothing will happen.

will opens one of his eyes to see ted walking up the stairs. he sighs in relief but he is still holding onto mike really hard and is pulling his shirt. will realizes what he is doing and notices mike moving a little and slowly opens his eyes.

mike notices will hyperventilating and holding onto him tightly.
– "h-hey.. will? what's wrong?"
– "what? oh sorry mike.. d-didn't mean to wake you.. just g-go to bed. im f-fine"
– "baby.. im not going to bed after you tell me what's wrong"
mike props himself up and moves will on his lap.
– "tell me will.."
– "okay.. well i woke up to the door opening.. and.. ted walked through the door and he's up stairs right now"
– "oh shit!"
– "yeah.. i was scared he was ganna hurt you so that's why i was holding you tightly.. and because i was scared"
– "hey.. hey.. shh.. it's okay. im here" mike hugs will and rests his head on wills shoulder.
– "are you okay now?"
– "yes.. one hundred perfect fine" will smiles
– "we should go up to my room"
– "yeah" will laughs

will and mike slowly walk up the stairs, looking everywhere, hoping ted wasn't around.
they walk into mikes room they sigh in relief and head back to bed.
– "im scared mikey"
– "me too.. but i got you"
mike smiles and so does will and then they drift into sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

will is waken up by the sunrising and quickly moves to see if mikes in the bed and to wills wish.. he was.
mike and will always let the other sleep because they enjoyed just staring at them while they slept.

he is so damn beautiful.

– "you done staring will?" mike awakens
– "oh- uhhh s-sorry"
– "will? im just kidding! your so adorable it hurts sometimes" mike laughs
mike and will exchange small kisses and start getting ready for the day. again, will had to borrow mikes clothes but mike never minded.
mike started changing but will stops him.
– "h-hey! let me get our first!" will starts to leave to go to the bathroom but mike stops him.
– "will.. we are boyfriends?" mike stands with his pajama bottoms almost down.
– "but-"
– "it's okay will. i think your body is beautiful.. there's nothing wrong with it. it's okay to change infront of me.. okay, i want you to know that, i won't judge you, but if you are insecure, i completely understand that, im not pressuring you"
– "t-thank you mike. really.. thank you" will practically falls into mikes arms.
– "no problem will" mike separates quickly to give will a kiss on the forehead, which made will blush even enough more.

mike and will get changed infront of each other and head down stairs. mike hears a sound he hasn't heard in so long and it's his dad. mike puts his hand on wills stomach, signaling them both to stop.
– "what?" will whispers
– "i think my dad is in the kitchen.."
– "oh crap.. uhmm"
– "i think im ganna go talk to him"
– "you sure?"
– "yes"
– "no matter what happens.. i will be here, okay mike.. right here if you need me"
– "thank you will, i love you" mike gives will a kiss.
– "i love you too mikey" will gives mike the sweetest smile.
mike slowly heads down the stairs and feels his heart beating faster than normal but he was confident.

he makes it down and ted notices quickly.
– "oh hey son!"
– "d-dad what are you doing here?"
– "listen.. son.. can we talk?"
– "s-sure?.."
ted directs mike to the seat across from him.
– "i want to start by saying sorry. sorry for what i did to our family. sorry if i ever made you feel a certain way. sorry if i made you feel like i never loved you. sorry if i-"
– "dad.. what's going on?"
– "i want to be in your life again. i hated the old me. im not him anymore! your mom and i talked it through and we are not getting a divorce. i apologized to everyone and your the one i hurt the most. im deeply sorry.. son"
– "thank you dad.. but i don't uhm-"
– "please mike.. i want to start fresh"
– "yes.. you've hurt me.. but i can see the pain in your eyes dad and i am not fully forgiving yet but i want my dad back.." mike slowly starts to sob.
– "i will take that! thank you mike"
ted gets up and walks over to mike and they hug passionately.
– "i love you son"
– "i love you too dad"
they separate and wipe away tears and it suddenly gets awkward quickly.

– "s-so hows will?" ted says returning back to the breakfast he was making.
– "w-who?"
– "will? your boyfriend?"
– "OH! sorry i didn't hear you.. but yeah we're good! he's actually here"
– "oh! can i see him?"
– "uhmm.. yeah.. sure?!" mike walks to go get will who is frozen but mike quickly calms him down by saying..
– "it will be okay.." mike holds wills hand tightly.
– "o-okay.."

– "hey will!"
– "h-hey.."
– "uhm.. will, i want to say sorry to you as well. i hurt you too and im really sorry. all you did was make my son happy and i screwed up. but i learned to accept people like you. love is love man. i accept you two and i will be at your wedding" ted cracks a joke at the end to cleanse the awkwardness.
– "well thank you t-ted.. i appreciate it" will looks at mike who is smiling at will who is surprisingly taking this really well.
– "well kiddos, breakfast is almost ready!"
they both say okay and walk over to the dinning room table.
ted flops some bacon and waffles and eggs on their plates.
– "there you go!" ted smiles and goes to sit at the living room, so he doesn't make it awkward for them.

mike smiles. not only because of will.. but because he got a piece of his life that was missing. his dad. his life is back to normal.

not for long..