seperated

(this chapter will be about karen and ted, this chapter is when karen brings over mikes things)

– "ted, we have to talk about this! im going to the byers to give mike him his stuff"
– "god our son is a pussy! he just had to go stay at wills- i mean the fags house"
– "te-"
she holds back and just leaves the house.
ted rolls his eyes and glues his eyes back to TV and takes a sip of his coca cola.
she drives out of frustration and eventually gets there.
she knocks and joyce opens the door.
– "hey karen!"
– "hi! how are the boys?"
– "oh their just sleeping"
– "okay. can i come in?"
– "sure!"
karen hands joyce mikes things and they go to sit at the kitchen table.
– "so mike never talks to us at all, im just really confused. ted told me a little bit but didn't really say anything. are mike and will dating?"
– "yeah! wills the same. he's a shy kid but jonathan told me. ive been working and haven't talked to will"
– "i will talk to ted and ill keep you updated. im totally cool with mike dating him but ted isn't"
– "okay. i get it, but whatever happens ill be for you!"
– "okay thanks! i better get going"
joyce and karen both get up and karen is off to her house.

karen enters her house
she drops her keys and purse on a little table and takes a deep breathe.
– "ted?"
he wasn't sitting on couch. she walks up the stairs to hear
– "FUCK YOU NANCY!"
as soon as she hears what ted said to nancy she runs up to nancys room.
– "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" karen yells
– "I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED BUT COULDNT STAY QUIET!" nancy yells back
– "SHE CAME AT ME LIKE A PYSCHO!"
– "MOM! YOUR HUSBAND HAS ABUSED AND BASCICALLY KICKED MIKE OUT! THIS ISNT FAIR!"
– "LIFE ISNT FAIR NANCY!" ted replies to nancy. ted slaps nancy across the face and pushes her hard onto the floor.
– "TED! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"
she grabs her ring and throws at his feet
– "I WILL NOT BE MARRIED TO SOMEONE WHO IS HURTING MY KIDS! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!"
nancy quickly gets out and finds holly in her bed crying (holly is 5)
– "nance! why are mommy and daddy fighting?"
– "don't worry about it okay?"
nancy sits on holly bed and rubs her back
– "shhh it'll be okay"

– "PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT!"
karen walks into their bedroom and ted is following. ted turns karen around and punched her in the face. nancy hears the punch and sits up from holly bed and sees karen with a bloody nose. nancy finds a idea and runs down stairs to the kitchen to find a empty empty beer bottle. she runs up to ted. he turns around from hearing her running up the stairs and she hits ted in the head with the bottle.
– "now get out!"
ted is a little dizzy and gets up and touches his and his hand has blood on it.
– "YALL CRAZY!" ted yells.
ted runs downstairs and knocking down nancy on the wall and slams the house door. he gets in his truck and drives off to his moms house.

karen and nancy both hug each other.
– "im sorry you had to see that" karen says crying in nancys shoulders
– "mom, it's fin-"
they both pull apart to hearing holly crying. karen and nancy sits on hollys bed.
– "shhh"
– "what do we do now.." nancy questions
– "we will wait for mike to return home. we will let him enjoy his time with will. i don't wanna ruin his weekend"
– "okay. sorry mom" nancy says clearing up her tears
– "it's okay"
– "i have homework so ima go do that, see you later"
nancy and karen share a smile and nancy walks off into her room.
karen says to herself
– "ugh, what am i ganna do"