bickering

it was finally after school and mike is waiting for nancy in the front of the school.

mike flinches because max touches his shoulder with all the rest of his friends behind him.
– "you ready to go?" max says
– "yeah.. uhm.. before i got to school nancy said she'll pick me up. do you want a ride too?"
– "sure!" they all say as nancy pulls up to the school.
– "hey nance? can you take all of us to the hospital?"
– "uhm yeah, but someone's has to sit on someone's lap"
mike quickly looks at eleven and max.

the drive to the hospital with mike worrying and looking both ways for the hospital. he hasn't seen will for about 8 hours!

– "alright were here!" nancy says
– "thank you nancy" mike says
– "no problem, and mike do you plan on staying the night here?"
– "uhm.. yeah"
– "okay, ill bring you some clothes"
– "thanks" mike smiles and him and his friends  hurries out of the car into the hospital.

they go up to the front desk.
– "hey, is will- william byers awake and is it visiting hours? mike questions
– "uhmm lemme check real quick"
they wait impatiently for a couple seconds.
– "alright.. yes! he is awake and you can go visit him!"
they all give her a smile and they all dart to his room with mike in the front.
they all walk in and don't even consider knocking and barge in and startle will, and they all wake up poor will.
– "BYERS!" they all scream except for mike.

mike didn't want to interfere with them so he just wanted to wait for them to slowly leave so he and will can be alone.
– "jesus! you guys scared the living crap out of me!"
– "sorry!" they all nervous laugh.
– "how you feeling?" max says
– "uhm.. better than this morning but im okay.. a little sore"
– "aww im glad to hear your better" eleven says
– "oh hey eleven! we NEED to hang out soon and catch up- we all should after i get out of this stupid hospital"
– "stupid?" dustin laughs
– "well.. it's not fun dustin"
– "alright" dustin laughs again
– "so hows was sch-" will stops and looks around and to see no sign of mike.
– "WHERES MIKE?"
– "uhm- mike? he was behin- OH there he is! mike why are you back there? i thought you wanted to see will?" max blurts out
– "oh uhm.. im just letting you guys have your moment right now since im always with will"
– "aww that's sweet but we all understand and know how much you love will"

will pokes his head in between max and eleven to see mike standing weirdly.
– "babe..? can you please come over here, i haven't seen you for 8 hours!"
without hesitation mike smiles as he skips over to the other side of the hospital bed and gives will a soft kiss because they were with there friends.
– "AWWWW!" they all say gushing over will and mike.
– "y'all are the cutest fucking couple ever!" max and eleven say.
– "stop guys!" will says because he could feel his face heating up so he shoves his face in mikes chest.
– "baby your so adorable" mike says not letting his eyes off of will.

– "anyways.. so any news?" lucas says
– "about?" will removes his face from mikes chest.
– "uhm.. like do you get to go soon?"
– "OH YEAH! they told me on thursday i get to go home! ill go back to school on friday"
– "aww that's good!" max says
– "yeah real good" mike smiles as he sits on the bed to hold wills hand.
– "alright alright! don't start doing anything yet" dustin laughs
– "we weren't gann-"
– "common" dustin says
– "alright.. we will leave you two.. and will?" max says
– "yeah?"
– "are we all still hanging out?"
– "yes! of course! this weekend? saturday?"
– "okay! see you later byers" they all say and give will a hug and they leave.
— "finally.. they left" will says rolling his eyes softly.
– "WILL"
– "what! i love you and didn't get to see you since this morning"
– "damn! you really missed me that much!"
– "YES MIKE! ITS BORING IN THIS ROOM"
– "aww im sorry"
– "it's okay.. it's not anymore now that your here" will smiles and mike gives him a kiss.
– "how was school?"
being with will made mike forget about what happened.
– "oh.. uhm.. i-it was.. y-you know.. g-good?"
– "mike why are you stuttering?"
– "w-what?"
– "mike?"
– "what! it was good!"
– "mike, don't lie to me! what happened!"
– "s-seriously n-nothing.." mike goes into his pocket and messes with the note that was on wills locker.
– "mi- what is that?" mike directs his eyes to mikes pocket.
– "it's nothing will.." mike didn't want will to see at all. he slowly gets up and throws it away.
– "MIKE WHAT IS IT!"
– "will calm down please"
mike was turned to the trash and will slowly and strugglingly gets up from the bed. this was soon a mistake. he hadn't stood since the locker room incident. he gets up but collapses onto the floor.
– "WILL!" mike rushes over to will to pick him up bridal style but will doesn't let him.
– "NO MIKE! I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF! DONT TOUCH ME"
– "will? what the hell?" mike tries touching will again as he gets up.
– "MIKE! WHAT DID I SAY!"
– "WILL STOP AND JUST TAKE A CHILL PILL!"
– "FUCK OFF MIKE" will says as he gets back on the bed.
– "will.. what's going on?"
– "YOUR OBVIOUSLY HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME OR ELSE YOU WOULD SHOW ME MIKE!"
– "FINE!" mike yells and goes to the trash to pick up the note. he stomps over to the hospital bed and throws the note at will violently and crosses his arms.
– "wha-" will starts reading it without even noticing mikes posture.