the party pt2

(there is sex mentioned in this chapter! all kids in this chapter are in high school. ONE MORE TIME! if you don't like reading sex, or anything to do with sex, DONT READ IT! alright be prepared..)

– "will? are you okay?"

will flinches and looks up from having his face shoved in his knees and chest and sees max.
– "o-oh hi m-max.." will wipes his tears away.
max walks over to will and sits next to him.
– "hey will? why are you crying?!"
will breaks down crying.
– "hey hey hey hey! it's okay!" max pulls will in for a hug.
– "now will you tell me what's wrong?"
– "uhmm well.. y-you know that uhm m-mike got drunk.. and we went out for one for dance and we fell because he was drunk and he took me up to a room and he first started out kissing me and t-then pinned me down on the bed and he took of his shirt and then took mine off and started kissing my chest and he went down to my shorts and h-he uhm.. pulled them down and then my boxers and i stopped him because im obviously not ready, and i put my clothes back on and ran out and now im here.."
– "WHAT?! HE TRIED HAVE SEX WITH YOU! WILL IM SO SORRY, THATS TERRIBLE! IM GANNA KILL HIM!"
– "max don't bother.. he's probably sleeping or whatever"
– "will, he did something your not ready for! that's not okay!"
– "he's drunk"
– "so?"
– "he's ganna be dumb"
– "will, i know you love him but don't defend him right now.."

back at mike..

mike slept for 5 minutes and woke up from a girl slamming the bathroom door which was right next to the room mike was in. mike slowly gets up with a small headache. he stood on his feet and fell onto the floor. mike struggles to get out and puts back on his shirt. mike opens the door and enters the bathroom to see a girl. mike wasn't gay. mike was bisexual so once he saw this girl he instantly feel in love.
– "WOAH do you know how to knock JEEZ!" the girl says
– "well sorry!"
– "hey!! I've seen you before!" the girl says
– "you have..?"
the girl sticks out her hand for mike to shake it.
– "hi! my name is jane. jane hopper"
– "oh hi jane! im mike!"
– "i know! I've have a crush on you for years!"
– "really?
– "yeah!"
– "well your beautiful!"
– "i know!" jane says with pride
– "so you got a boyfriend jane?"
– "nope"
– "do you have a girlfriend?"
– "well I had a boyfriend"
– "had?"
– "he didn't want to have sex with me, could you believe that?!"
– "who wouldn't? your hot as hell!" jane looks up and down at mike.
– "so does that mean.."
– "wanna be my boyfriend?"
– "hell yeah!"
jane grabs mike by the hand and takes him back into the room.
– "were doing it!" jane smiles and winks at mike.
mike gets pushed up against the wall and jane starts kissing him. jane makes it down to mikes neck, leaving hickeys all over his neck.
mike starts moaning.
jane unbottons mikes shirt and takes it off.
– "come here" jane says as she takes mikes hand and walk over to the bed.
– "you ready for this?" jane says while being on top of mike.
– "oh yeah!"
jane starts off by kissing him and making it down his neck to his chest. mike arches his back. jane gets up giving mike a smirk. jane is at the end of the bed and grabs mikes shorts and pulls them down. she looks at his boxers and winks at mike. mike gives jane a "come over here" hand gesture and jane comes over to mike and mike stands up and starts taking off janes clothes.
mike and jane now only have their underwear on and jane has her bra on.
they are making out, and jane stops and moves over to mikes boxers.
– "ready?" jane says
– "i was born ready" mike says
jane pulls down mikes boxers.

– "has he ever tried sex with you before?" max says
– "n-not really... but yesterday we were making out and he moved down to my neck but i stopped him though" will says
– "why'd you think he did this then if he knows your not ready..?" max says
– "max, he's drunk!"
– "oh yeah.."
– "but he must be really drunk"
– "how much did he drink?!"
– "I think.. 4 cups"
– "that's a lot! I only had one and I didn't even finish it"
– "it was making me sad because i thought we would have so much fun, dancing and hanging out with you guys but he got drunk. I don't even know what he's doing right now.."