christmas day

it was officially christmas day and everybody in the party decided to stay home for christmas eve night and open presents in the morning and then meet up at wills house afterwards.

will woke up at 7 in the morning. he wore the cutest pjs to bed. red and green plaid pajama pants and a oversized christmas sweater. he hops out of bed and slips on his reindeer slippers. he yawns and stretches and swings his curtains open and sees snow plastered all over the yard, and continuous snowflakes falling on top. will has a big smile on his face and he begins to leave his room to the living room. as he entered his mom, who was making cookies and jonathan with his vintage video camera getting shots of the christmas tree and the snow falling to the floor.

– "good morning, merry christmas buddy!" jonathan says.
– "merry christmas jonathan!" will says walking over to the kitchen.
– "merry christmas sweetie! want a cookie?" joyce says putting in another batch of cookies.
– "merry christmas and sure!"
will grabs his plate of cookies and glass of milk and sits down on the couch with a cartoon christmas movie. even though will was in high school, he always loved feeling like a kid again on christmas day.

joyce was done making cookies and it was time to open presents. will starts opening presents with comics, a new sketch book, art supplies, some cheesy saying shirts, and some other random presents. the last gift was his favorite. he opened the last one and it was a record player. will always loved music and he was so excited. he opens the next one and it was a rusty wooden crate, FULL of vinyl records.

— "oh my god! thank you mom! i love it so much! ima go set it up!"
– "no problem sweetie! and your friends should be coming soon"
– "okay!" will says skipping to his room.

1 hour later..

will was listening to one of his favorite albums "london calling by the clash" until he heard his mom calling his name. he pauses his record player and skips to the living room to see his best friends and.. to be disappointed that mike wasn't present?

– "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" they all yell.
— "aww merry christmas guys!" will says sharing a confused smile.

they all hug each other, almost in line like it was a meet and greet.
– "guys, where's mike?" will says frowning.
– "hmm i don't know, probably getting all dressed up for you" eleven giggles.

they all start settling in and they all talk about what they got for christmas while a christmas movie played in the background, but mike still hadn't shown up and will was getting worried. he secretly goes to his room and get mikes present ready. will procrastinated and didn't finish his drawing for mike so he hurries up to finish.

mike on the other hand, was actually getting all dressed up for will, it took him longer because he woke up late, but soon enough he was all ready. mike was going to wear something fancy but he was saving that for wills date in a couple days, so mike chose a different route. the same route as will. matching plaid bottoms and a christmas sweater. mike grabbed wills present and headed out onto his bike.

mike pedals his way to the love of his life's house and arrives as fast as he could. mike made it a habit to not knock anymore because he's there like everyday. he opens it to the couples all cuddled up watching a movie. they all run up and hug him but mike suddenly could hear the sound that he adores so much, sounds of an angel from heaven. will.

mike walks to his room and knocks.
– "will?"
will begins to freak and rushes to hide his drawings.
– "j-just a.. a m-minute!"
will shoves them into the box he was going to give mike, a little harsh but successfully doesn't rip any of them. he runs up to the door with a little sweat crawling down his forehead. he opens the door to see a smiling mike.
– "h-hey mike" will say out of breath.
– "you okay?"
– "me? yeah.. im fine, just tired, but what took you so long?!"
– "sorry! i woke up late!"
– "your okay"
– "well, MERRY CHRISTMAS WILL!"
– "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO MIKEY!"
– "i got you something!"
mike grabs wills present from behind his back and faces it in the direction will was looking.
– "mikey! you didn't have too!"
– "but.. i did" mike laughs.
– "i love you"
– "i love you too baby" mike gets closer to will and kisses his forehead.

mike grabs wills hand and directs them to the side of his twin sized bed. will and mike where so happy in the moment. will is faced with a green and red box with a perfectly placed ribbon on top, with a cute little label:

to: my baby will <3
from: mike, your boyfriend :)

– "did your mom write this?" mike didn't have the best handwriting, the writing was all fancy and in cursive.
– "yeah.. i wanted it to be perfect"
– "your so amazing mike"

will continues to unwrap the bow, being extra cautious, he didn't want even a scratch on the box.
– "need help?"
– "no.. i think i got it, i just don't wanna ruin it"
– "your so adorable"
will smiles and eventually opens it. he accidentally allowed the lid to slip off his hand onto the floor because he was so amazed. wills eyes brighten as he sees a perfectly tucked sweater, with a letter on top. with wills name, next to it is a heart, but there was also a cassette, with writing on it saying..

"songs that remind me of you <3"

will was so emotional but happy. he couldn't believe his eyes. mike was the best boyfriend to will and he knew that.
– "m-mike"
– "yeah wi-" mike was interrupted by wills lips onto his and hands wrapped around mikes waist.
– "t-thank you so much mikey, i love it so much! it's the best present i have ever gotten"
– "aww will, im glad you love it!"
– "i love it but not as much as i love you mike"

will smiles and walks over to his record player and places one of the christmas records he received. he turns it down to where they both can hear each other. will goes to his desk and grabs his box and sits down on his bed.
– "here ya go"
– "will you don't need or have too, i already got you and that's the best present i can ever receive"
– "aww mikey, that was really sweet, i love you so much" will starts crying happy tears.
– "i love you too"
– "now open it babe!"

mike is faced with a blue and white box and a light blue bow placed in the front. mike opens it and sees a sweater as well and 3 drawings, first of mike and will holding hands, mike and will on the beach cuddling, and than mike and will kissing under the mistletoe and lastly a note placed on top of all of it.
– "baby!"
– "i-i know.. it's n-not alot.. b-but"
– "willy it's more than enough. you are the best will. you are so incredibly talented, i understand how hard you worked to get these done for me. don't worry, this is the best present ive ever recieved will"
– "woah mike thank you!"
– "no problem"

for the rest of the day it was pretty chill. mostly because everything was closed for christmas. after an hour of watching a christmas movie, eating cookies, talking, gossiping.. mike thought they all should go out and play in the snow. they all put on there puffy jackets and get all bundled up for outside. it wasn't freezing cold to the touch but it was cold to where they could tolerate it. they get out and first that comes to there mind is, a snowman. they all decided to have a competition and team up as couples.

after about 20 minutes everyone was done. joyce and jonathan were the judges and joyce was being the mom as always and chose will and mike, and jonathan chose emma and lucas. emma and will both were in art class so that's most likely why. they than, played a snowball fight and made snow angels, and slid down hills of snow not far from there house.

afterwards they all went inside because it started to get dark. they all bundled up with pillows and blankets and hot chocolate, and they all sat together cuddling with their significant other with the christmas lights lighting up the room with joy and ending the night with the movie a christmas story.

"you'll shoot your eye out!"