acceptance

(not proofread cuz.. im lazy so there's probably errors and stuff..)

will hears a knock on his door an hour after getting home from school. will gets up from his desk to go check who's at the door. will skips happily to the door, thinking it's mike.
– "cominggg!"  will runs to the door. he opens to see max.
– "oh hey max!" will smiles
– "hi will" max smiles back
– "can i help you..?"
– "uhm.. i wanna tell you something.. something I've never told anyone before. something I've felt for a long time and I wanna tell you because you'll understand"
– "oh okay! lets go to my room to talk okay?"
they both walk into wills bedroom and sit on the bed.
– "alright.. what's up?" will says
– "okay.. so.. basically.. f-for a w-while.. ive been confused about who i am but i finally figured myself out. everytime i see you with mike, i get j-jealous. not because of mike because i don't like him" max laughs
– "okay good because that's my baby" will and max laugh together.
– "so.. i get jealous because.. i d-don't want to be with lucas.."
– "oh.. then who do you wanna be with?"
– "uhmm.. a girl"
– "oh! so are you bisexual or-"
– "no im lesbian"
– "that's totally fine max! I'll support you no matter what! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!"
– "thank you will!"
– "so.. do you have someone in mind?"
– "maybe.."
– "TELL ME!"
– "her name is.. eleven.. she moved here this week and i caught feelings quickly and-"

(AUTHORS NOTE: in my story, jane and eleven are 2 different people. eleven in my story is eleven in stranger things.. jane is a different person..)

– "oh my god! eleven is my old best friend! eleven was my best friend when we were little! sadly we drifted apart after she moved schools!  but she never told me she moved back!"
– "what! that's crazy!" max gasps
– "yeah! and maybe she can join our friend group!"
– "will! that will be torture! having to be friends with someone that i like.."
– "well you haven't asked her anyth- wait have you even talked to her?"
– "uhmm no.."
– "YOU NEED TOO!"
– "will i can't!"
– "look, tomorrow I'll introduce her to everyone and we'll see what goes from there and maybe she'll want to join our friend group"
– "do you think mike and the others will be okay with that?"
– "yeah! of course they will! mike will because he's always caring of others and he's so sweet and-" will daydreams about mike
– "will.."
– "oh.. right.. sorry, i got distracted thinking about him" will giggles
– "i could tell" max laughs
– "uhm.. anyways.." they both stay silent until will speaks up
– "oh what about lucas? are you ganna break up with him?"
– "oh uhm.. i think so.. i dont think he'll take it personally because we've been fighting and it's just not working out and i just don't think he'll care to be honest"
– "okay great! so I'll meet up with eleven at school tomorrow and reunite again and you know.. catch up and then I'll bring her to you.. we haven't talked since the day she left so I don't know how it'll go but we will see!"
– "okay! thank you will! i appreciate it!"
– "no problem max!"

AT SCHOOL

will rushes out of joyces car, completely forgetting to say goodbye. he runs in to find eleven. it was 7:53 and classes started 8:05 so he thought she'd be there by now. he looks both ways and sees mike. obviously he had to go see him.
– "oh hey baby" mike says
– "hi mikey!" will hugs mike
– "how are you!"
– "good! you?"
– "great now that your here"
– "aww!"

– "so uhmm mike, have you heard of the new girl.. eleven?"
– "uhmm yeah! she introduced herself to me a couple days ago.. why?"
– "well.. that's my old best friend actually!"
– "really?!"
– "yeah, she moved when we were little and I found out yesterday that she moved back, I don't know why she didn't tell me but.. okay mike don't tell dustin or lucas this but.. max told me she likes her. she came out to me yesterday and she wants to break up with lucas and ask eleven out"
– "is eleven lesbian or bisexual or-"
– "uhmm.. i don't know"
– "shouldn't you know?"
– "i haven't seen her since the day she moved in 2nd grade"
– "ohh!"
– "since you talk to lucas more than I do.. would you think lucas would mad if they broke up?"
– "i don't think so.. he most likely won't really care"
– "okay.. hopefully!"
– "eleven is kinda hot though"
– "shut it mike!"
– "im just kidding, your hotter"
– "am i? i think im ugl-"
– "will! shut up! your my little cutie pie! never say that your ugly.. ever! your so beautiful in my eyes"
– "wow mike!"
– "what?"
– "that was-"
- "well don't doubt yourself because you are the cutest human I've ever laid my eyes on!"
– "really?"
– "YES WILL!"
– "lets get to class" will laughs
– "okay, I'll see you later my little princess"
– "bye frogface"
– "what was that?!"
– "frogface, your the cutest frog I've ever seen"
– "okay its only cute when you say it so.. I'll allow you to call me that" mike laughs and they both walk off.