forever mine

and there they were,
december 31 1986, 11:59 under the stars on a tall hill. as it turns 12:00 the couples kiss each other and look up at the shining stars.

will:
"i don't think any year could be any better than 1986. only because of my boyfriend. mike. the. best. boyfriend i could ever ask for. i finally found the missing piece in my life. i finally found the light at the end of the tunnel. i finally found, the number one person for me. the person i can come to with any of my problems. the person i can rely on and never feel judged no matter what. he was there when no one was. he was there when i was in the hospital, he was just always there when i needed him the most. once he walked into my life, it's like all hell broke loose and my life has never been better. i couldn't imagine not being with him. when im with him.. i feel relief. i forget all of the terrible shit in my life. i feel nothing but love and happiness. nothing will change, the way i feel about him. cuddling and giving him a million of kisses and his tight hugs and calling me baby are my favorite moments in the world. i love it so much. while ive never ever believed in love and always said it was absolutely fake.. it wasn't until mike wheeler, walked into my life and picked up all the small broke pieces of my life and just like that. he fixed those broken pieces and asked me to love him unconditionally. he fought his way into my life and saved me from the traumatic life i was living in. and now, i hope we last forever just like the happy endings of romantic princess movies. he's always talking about our future and he seems so serious about it and it makes me so unbelievably happy. but i don't wanna grow up to fast. i got my whole high school experience ahead of me and im doing it.. with the love of my life"

mike:
"my whole life ive been haunted. scared. broken. damaged. confused. and at one point, i gave up. completely wanted to vanish from this so called world and end it all. but it wasn't until this little boy walked into my life and boom. my life was back together. fixed and i didn't want to give up, only because of him. never would i think i would find my soulmate. never in a million years would i think id be utterly over the hills for someone. he came into my life with a purpose. he touched my life and gave me a reason to breathe. he's never failed to make me the happiest person. hes always going to be my source of happiness. dating him, was the best thing i have ever done. yeah, ive dated a few people but i never EVER felt this way about someone. he's the first person in my life to teach me what love is or why the fuck life exists. i know.. i just know.. we were meant for each other. we always have and always will. we are going to have a future, go to the same college and get married and have adopted kids.. i love him so much and i always will and im just glad it's always going to be..
him and i"

while will and mike never like mentioning it but this all happened just because once a bully fell in love with the lonely small boy.

THE END.