spirit week

it's a month later, and it's christmas time! and mike and will are happier than ever, especially during the happiest time of the year. mike and will no longer get bullied and will is 100% confident to go to school. he was half way happy walking into school before what happened but that was only because of mike. eleven is officially part of the party, and everything is just amazing.

will was always the christmas freak. him and his brother and mom always made it a tradition to put up christmas decorations in the middle of november. at school he wears christmas sweaters all the time. mike thought it was the most adorable thing ever. will could literally be standing and mike would think it was cute.

december 15, 1986
it was spirit week at hawkins high school. finals and exams finally dying down, causing so much stress for everyone. the party always participated in the spirit week, especially will and dustin.

HAWKINS SPIRIT WEEK:
Monday: Wear Green or/and Red!
Tuesday: Christmas Sock Day!
Wednesday: Christmas Character Day!
Thursday: Christmas Ugly Sweater Day!
Friday: Pajama Day!

will reads sitting on the side of his bed, with the sound of the crumpling paper that he received at school. it was sunday night and will starts planning his outfits for the week.
– "this is ganna be so cute on friday!" he picks up his reindeer onesie.
– "uhm.. this wont look good"
– "ooo i hope mike will like this" will blushes as he picks up his christmas sweater with blinking lights, and a snowman placed in the foreground and christmas lights in the background. he daydreams about wearing it and he's spaced back into real life by a familiar voice and hands wrapped around his waist.
– "i love it baby" mike smiles kissing wills neck from behind.
– "mike!" will gasps and kisses mike on the lips.
– "what are you doing here?"
– "i don't know, just bored" mike shrugs.
– "oh well, mind helping me with my outfits for next week?"
– "of course sweetheart" mike smiles as he places his hand on wills back.

will would continuously pick up so many clothing options but would hate it, but mike would always love it. most of the time a friend or anyone for that matter would just say i like it to make them shut up and move on. that wasn't mike one bit. he found will doing or saying anything entertaining.
– "ooo! and i should roll up the bottom of my jeans and show my fuzzy christmas socks!" (bi alert) will jumps as he imagines it in the mirror.
– "willy your the most adorable person on this earth!"
– "no you are mike, im ugly and stupid, and oh my god! i look fat in this! and just disgusting and the worst i-"
– "will.." mike gets up and grabs wills hand and brings him back to the bed and sets him onto his lap.
– "don't ever say that again. never ever will. your body is so beautiful, i love it so much. you are the most adorable and nice and generous and smart and amazing and talented and a angel sent from heaven and just so beautiful and the has the best heart. im tired of you talking down to yourself will, i love you baby so so much, please stop saying those things, please"
will doesn't say anything. all he does is give mike a hug. a really tight hug. maybe too tight?
– "ill stop. i promise" will smiles with a tear falling down and lays his head on mikes shoulder.

will slowly falls asleep all curled up in mikes arms. mike notices quickly and smiles so much and cries. cries not only because will looks so adorable, but because mike has will. has him all to himself forever.

the next day

somehow mike and will ended up sleeping in each other's arms last night. mike was the first to wake up. it was around 6 o'clock and mike realized he spent the night. he slowly separates himself from will and grabs a piece of notebook paper from wills desk and writes a note for will. mike tiptoes out of the byers residence and picks up his bike and pedals home. luckily he made it home without any of his parents noticing.

7:03 am

will wakes up, and quickly notices mike isn't next to him, but he also notices a note on his nightstand.

"hey baby, had to leave so
i don't get untrouble.
see you at school
~ mikey <3"

will sighs and has the biggest smile on his face. he gets up all jittery to not only dress up for monday, but to see his boyfriend. he puts on his outfit, he is wearing a green patterned shirt, and dark red denim shorts with a belt around it and than he adds his vans. he goes to the bathroom to do the regular man tings.

– "you ready to- oh! your all ready will! want some breakfast than you can head out!?" joyce says.
– "of course!" will skips to the kitchen and he sees a plate, with waffles and eggs and 2 bacons. he quickly eats it up, swallowing it down with some orange juice. he grabs his backpack and grabs his bike and heads to school, sadly mike wasn't at his house as usual.

he's pedaling to school and on his way he sees someone familiar, why it's mike wheeler.
will pedals faster so mike can hear him clearer.
– "MIKEY!" will stops his bike and waves his hand.
– "what the- WILLY!" mike stops his bike as well and completely forgets about it and runs up to him.
– "did you see my note?"
– "yes i did. it was adorable, im putting it on my wall"
– "aww- but uhm.. will we should like get out of the road"
– "yeah, good idea don't wanna end up in the hospital dead" will laughs.
– "don't say that will!"
– "okay.."
– "now common baby" mike grabs wills hand and they walk toward mikes bike and they both head off.

they put there bikes up and they see a girl pacing out blue papers too all students.
– "this better not be another party.." will says.
they both get a paper handed to them and it reads..

HAWKINS SNO-BALL DANCE!
DAY: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19
TIME: 6:30
LOCATION: HAWKINS HIGH SCHOOL GYMNASIUM
DRESS UP SEMI FORMAL!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

will gasps and jumps up and down, letting out a smile from mike.
– "WE HAVE TO GO MIKE! WILL YOU BE MY DATE?"
– "OF COURSE BABY!" mike hugs will tightly.
for the rest of the day, nothing could make will unhappy. he imagined his outfit and him and mike dancing and staring into each other's eyes and than cuddling and watching a christmas movie afterwards.

it's going to be the best night of my life.