the apology

– "hey eleven?" finn says
– "what do you want" eleven rolls her eyes as she grabs her books out from her locker.
– "where's your faggot of friend, will? was he too scared to come back to school?"
– "i don't know, he's suppose to come today, but it doesn't matter, so just stop it"
– "are you mad cutie?"
– "cutie?"
– "yeah you are hot eleven"
– "i thought you were gay.. gay for will"
– "bi"
– "oh.."
– "wills hot but i hate him now, i wanna beat him up. he's dating mike, who's a loser"
– "look finn.."
and then suddenly eleven gets an idea.
– "hey finn!"
– "yeah?"
– "wanna uh.. do you wanna go make out behind the school?"
– "i thought you were dating max?"
– "ehh she got boring"
– "well why would you wanna make out with me? i mean- i became a bully of will, and your his friend?"
– "well finnie" eleven gets close to finn and slides her finger on finns bottom lip, making it flop but quickly returns to its original position.
– "your a cutie yourself"
– "oh wow uhm.." finn suddenly feels a weird feeling in his pants.
– "wanna go?"
– "y-yeah"
eleven closes her locker and grabs finns hand and yanks him toward the entrance of the school with a evil smirk on her face and heads to the back of the school.

– "eleve-"
– "shh.." eleven places her index finger on his lip, slides it off slowly and places both of her hands on his waist and pulls him in, and aggressively kisses him.

but than.. she stops.
– "why'd you stop?"
– "so i.. so i can do this" eleven grabs finns dick violently and pushes him harshly up against the wall.
– "your funny finn to assume i would ever like you or even consider making out with you. you are a bully to my friends. why would i ever betray them for you. i don't like boys, i only like girls finn"
– "what!"
– "yeah finn, feel stupid now?" eleven pushes her body off of finn.

– "now finn.. from here on out, you are going to leave my friends alone! you hear me?!"
– "you don't scare me" finn laughs.
– "oh really?" eleven backs up and lifts up her right hand and clenches her fingers and uses her powers to swing finn across the grass, causing a loud thump and making a long cut along the grass planted into the ground. the line she caused made it all the way to the school doors, with a bunch of students entering. everyone froze, seeing eleven with blood streaking from her nose and finn struggling to get up with dirt on him. all the students run up to eleven and finn, making a circle around the two.
– "are you still scared?"
– "f-freak"
eleven draws her attention away from finn to everyone around them. basically the whole school was watching because it was so loud. eleven notices troy and james and knew what she was ganna say next.
– "listen up everyone! i am tired of most of you bullying my friends mike and will, and sometimes lucas, dustin, and MY GIRLFRIEND, max. you don't know how much shit you caused us and it's going to STOP NOW. YOU MAY SAY TO YOURSELVES "OH IM NOT SCARED OF YOU" WELL ID THINK AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE TELEKINETIC POWERS AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM ON ANY OF YOU. SO THINK TWICE NEXT TIME WHEN YOU ARE WILLING TO BULLY MY FRIENDS, OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER! BULLYING IS DISGUSTING! NOW I WANT EVERYONE TO SAY WHILE HAVING THEIR HAND ON THEIR HEART "I WONT BULLY ANYONE ANYMORE, THIS SCHOOL WILL BE A BULLY FREE PLACE" IF YOU DONT I WILL USE MY POWERS AGAINST ANY OF YOU! SAY IT! ALL OF YOU"

they all are scared as shit and frozen and they all say it. their actually terrified of her.. but troy wasn't, he walks up to her and opens his annoying ass mouth.
– "bitch try me, you don't scare me" troy laughs, crossing his arms.
– "hmm.." eleven yet again let's her blood drip from her nose to her upper lip, throwing troy into a bunch of her drama filled classmates, making all of them collapse. eleven walks to troy and says
– "hmm.. scared now?" eleven evilly smirks and troy runs away like a little baby, lifting up his now broken right arm.
– "O-OW! F-FREAK" troy says tripping over some kids and rocks.

everyone was still remained frozen to the touch. eleven was almost done until she saw finn.. standing on his feet, again?

looks like he wasn't done, huh?