WIFE??

Aly POV

I got woken up by Lyn throwing clothes on me and saying something i couldnt make out. I sat up rubbing my eyes and yarning, then she snaped at me

" HEYY get ready in 5 cause i imma be late for work"
I looked up raising an eyebrow

"NOW!!" I scrambled from bed and ran to the bathroom and did my hygiene.
I put on the clothes she set out which was a plain gray shirt, my black jeans and my new Nike kicks (which she got me at the mall😊) i went into the kitchen and she wasnt there then i heard her engine roar, i grabbed an apple and ran out to the car.

"Did you bring entertainment cause it is gonna be a long day"

What, now she decide to tell me this. I was about to get out the car and she drove off

"TOO LATE" Then i heard Adilyn giggled while playing with her teddy, at least i had her company until she fell asleep.

We pull up at a large building and we parked. As soon as we stepped in eveyone started to move more  quickly and Lyn got her stern face on but she really got a warm heart. Then we reached the top floor and everyone started staring and i knew why she had her sleaves rolled up and the tattoo was showing or is it the baby.

She walked faster than me so i was left behind and i ran a little to keep up and she entered her office i was about to follow when i was stopped by this short, thick, dark skinned girl with her weave on looking FLY. But she had an attitude tho. She was telling me i couldnt go in and shii but Lyn realized i wasnt behind her and came out all worried.
Not sure if it was me or the baby or both🤔??

By now she drew a crowd with all that sass and Lyn drew me to her and everyone was just watching us like im some TV.

Then she made an announcement

"This is my wife and child NOBODY talks or touches either of them and get back to work" she pulled me in her office while Adilyn did some queen wave; this kid was full of surprises for a baby.

I sat where the extra desk was in her office quite shocked and thinking of sumn to say

"Uhmm...why you aint fucked that thick assistant yet?" I asked kinda off topic

She looked up smirking

"Because Aly you are my WIFE and that would be cheating" then she pushed up her reading glasses and went back to work.

For the rest of the hour i kept thinking of the word

Wife

Comment what you think😉

________________________________

Hey hoesssss

Thank you for reading guys.
Like

Comment