Party🎉🎉

Adilyn POV

Well guys today is my glo day and i am turning 3 my niggas. So let me give yall the tea🐸☕ so i think that Aly and Lyn together..yes hoe but anyway Aly looked quite blushy (if thats a word) and Lyn was cheesing mad hard yow. So anyway i got up and got dressed👇

 So anyway i got up and got dressed👇

Yall see my beautiful face. *flips hair* yea. I got downstairs and music was playing and ppl started arriving. I made sure i had a table for the gifts. I dont know who told mom to invite these dumb kids....like yall have no vibe, play some Saweetie, Young M.A, Megan thee Stallion, City girls, Cardi B or get vibe with Billie Eillish. (play music guys🖒🎉🎉) kids were in the trampoline bouncing and some on the lawn stuffing their fat ass and some dancing. Mom blocked off the pool cause these midgets cant swim and if they die aint no sympathy from me.

The party was going good then the nigga that picked on me showed up like Eisha noooooo.....he walked over to me with flowers, i put my hand in his face

"Nigga noooo else imma pop you in your mouth" i walked off while Aly chocked on Cheetos and Lyn patted her back, some of the girls went "ohhhhhh" and some boys were like "ahhhhh niggggaaaaa" i made my way to the kitchen and got a juice box to cool my nerves😂😂.

*1 hour later*

It was time to cut the cake everyone gathered around and they asked who i wanted to cut it with.

Does Queen Elizabeth share her throne i think the f*ck not...that was what i wanted to say but you know
i called up the girl i thought was gonna be my bestie cause she chill and all but a little savage...i love it 👇

"Suriya get up here" she skipped up

We sang the birthday day song and cut the cake with my face on it. Honestly it hurt to cut your own face in half but i will get over it, we feed them little hoes and they had fun. All was well and we cleaned up after everyone left. I went to my bed and thought what a nice day. Gotta thank them love birds in the morning. Bye hoess.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading guys

Like
Comment