Pants off

Play song guys plzzz!!😉

Lyn POV

I was hovering over Aly in the backseat. We were about to do some nasty shit, best part is that my windows were tinted perfectly. I have been told that pregnant sex is the best sex so im here to find out.

I started kissing her and dayum i missed her cherry lips, she held me around my neck amd i could feel her smile into the kiss, i trailed the kisses down to her neck and i sucked on her spot. Aly was trying to keep the moan in but i slipped, i eyed my work of art on her neck and went down to her breast.

I left hickeys there also and i took off her dress, i slipped my hands under her bra and cupped her breast, i swirled my tongue around her nipple earning a moan from Aly. I did the same to the next breast and moved down.

Since she had on no panties....nasty ass😋 i parted her folds with my index finger and my middle finger then i rubbed her clit in a circular motion with my thumb. She held on to my hair and i tugged. I knew her clit was sensitive so i ran my tongue over it, she shivered and whimpered. I enjoyed making her loose her mind, so i started to tease her

"stoppp" Aly whined, so i stopped completly and she looked miserable,
I smirked to myself and she pushed my head back into her 🐱. I smiled and continued to do my work.

It reached to the point that Aly wanted to cum but i refused her request.

"Please daddy im...gonna..ughhh" she came all over my tongue.

"Well bad girls get punished right" i slapped her thigh and flipped her around so she was on her stomach. I took out Lyn jr, and i entered slowly into Aly while she looked for something to grab on. I entered all of me into Aly and lorddd was she moaning like crazy. I like to hear her moan...it is sexy to me. Like she begging for mercy, i did deep, slow strokes and it was killing her. So i went faster, just for the pleasure of it, it drove her crazy.

"Lyn...ugh...slow...d-down" she managed to get those words out and i slowed down only because we finna get in a next position.

I layed her on her back and pushed ber legs to her stomach. I entered so casually by that i mean no mercy of slamming into a pregnant woman and the car was shaking ppl finna wonder if sumn wrong in here. In this position she has no choice but to take the dick no running away. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and that drove her to the climax.

*minutes later*

"Lyn...im...finna..please" i wasnt please with the request

"Say again"

She struggled out some words

"Please daddy i....cum" i understanted that.

I slapped her 🐱

"Who is daddy?"

"You" she wimpered like a puppy cause i was going fast.

"I am who?"

"DADDY" she screamed before she came all over my dick and in seconds i nutted too. I was about to get dressed when Ay stopped me, she took my dick back out and started to give me head.

No lawwwdddd that was the best shit in my life. The way she swirled her tongue around the tip and fit my whole cock in her mouth without a fuss. Dayummm some other day we finna somke and she just gimme head. Aly wanted me to nut all over her face...now that a freak. I grabbed a rag and she wipped my kids off her face.

We got dressed and i drove home. Boy....were we both weak...yes.

"Babe im weak" Aly pouted at me

"Mhmm..that happens when you get the good sex" i looked over at her and i saw all the hickeys i
made...excluding the ones you cant see under her clothes.

"Babe i love u" Aly blushed and looked at the window...maybe i shouldnt have said that

She was quiet the whole journey home. We got home and Aly limped out the car and went to shower. While i took out the food and went inside to see Zen and Adilyn watching movies they looked at me like they knew what we did and was about to say sumn when i gave them the food and the pigs started to enjoy their food acting like they in a Mukbang.

I went upstairs and Aly was out the shower and curled up in bed. I went to shower and it only took 10 minutes. I thought Aly was asleep, so i slowly slid next to her. Not even 5 minutes later she is playing in my curls, thinking i was asleep. She always play in my hair before she falls asleep.

She whispered something

"I love you too"

I smile crept on my lips

"You know i aint asleep right?"

______________________________________

Hey hoesssss thanks for reading. I suck at sex scenes so sorry if yall cringed. I love yall for supporting and i think i should do a boyxboy book. Comment if yall would read.

Please

Like 👍

Comment 🖎