CRZY

Aly POV

*time skip to Friday 😚 listen music guys*

I got up not rested at all like bags under my eyes type of shit or so you say cause it is the last day of the week. I was missing Lyn like crazy that it drove me crazy. I had a shower, brush my teeth the regular and put my uniform on.

I had not eaten breakfast cause the microwavable food was getting nasty. It has not been like a week and she made me crazy....im crazy for her.

I got out my apartment and walked to work. Chris was on cloud 99, i mean high asf and Ty was got pregnant. He was conceived in the storage room on the vegetables. Ew😝 ik having sex on the lettuce is quite unique i must say tho.

And guess who the father is??

She dont know it can be Chris or the old manager. Can you believe this chick. She had sex with the manager prolly for some raise but heyy i dont judge.

As for Chris he always high or drunk so he dont know what he doing or more likely what his dick be doing.

I rested my head on my elbows and waited for a customer. Then a chocolate bar was put infront of me. I cashed it and said the total, i guess the person had other intentions

"Hey ma"

"Please dont call me ma and your total is 2 dollars pay up or leave my nigga" i was annoyed at this point.

"Damn u need your cat ate??" She chuckled. I would only say yes IF it was Lyn but it is not sooo...

"Nope" i finally looked up and this light skin stud was standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Finally decided to look at my great structure" damnn her ego was not even bigger than Lyn's dick😂.

"Look im married and i dont need shit from you, i havent ate and im irritated so get the fuck out my face now"

"You married without a ring ma?" She started to laugh and i guess she was right OR NOT

"Ok bitch first of all you dont need a ring to be married once you commited and loyal asf. Two: you dont approch a lady like that learn better manners and three: i dont have time for your bullshit and your ugly ass my girl better than you ×10 and more hoe"

She slammed down 2 dollars and walked out

"Have a great day" i shouted after her. She knocked over a cart on purpose but heyy that is not my job here.

The day ended, i got my pay in cash and i went home. I droped in bed and called Lyn from the apartment phone. I just wanted to hear her voice

Lyn: hello??

She sounded so desperate to hear if it was me

Aly: hey baby i miss you

Lyn: Aly??? Baby i miss you soo much i love you so much ple-

Aly: lyn i love you too just dont forget.

It hurt me to hang up the phone on her but i had to. No work tmr so i can sleep in and get to buy real food. I didnt get alot of money...only enough for rent and to buy dinner and ramen noodles.

I layed in bed and ate an apple giving the rest to the rat that had stoped by me. I had been talking to hime lately and i even named him Rico. He sat and ate the apple while i talked him out.

We said our goodbyes and i fell asleep.

______________________________

Hey hoessssss🌈

Imma update alot cause im  going back to school Sept.3 and imma be busy. So imma finish the book before then. Sorry for incorrect spellings guys.

Love yall💕

Sauce💣 chap after next😂

Thanks for reading

Like🖒

Comment✍