Concern

(A/N: play song while reading more emotions,lol)

Lyn POV

Where the hell is Aly????

I was scared out of my mind...i told yall that bitch was dangerous. I drove out towards the school and saw not a sign of Aly. I was worried sick. What could have happened??

I went to the school and no one was there only Hannah eating off some  guys face i ran over to her and punched her in the face, the guy stepped back and dissapered, pussy, her face was now bruised, sumn to last. I started to get anxious. I got a call from some nurse that she was in the city hospital, i was now driving at 100km/ph towards the city hospital. Now why on earth would she be there??

I ran through the double doors and asked for her room. I couldnt wait for the elavator so i ran up th stairs. I opened her room door and there she was lying, with an oxygen mask over her mouth i dropped my coat and looked at her eyes which were closed then mine started to fill with tears, i held her hands in mine and kissed it then her eyes fluttered open and looked over at me and tears welled up in her eyes, I hugged her and she lifted the mask and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Where were you??? I needed you Lyn where were you? I thought you were gonna be there for me Lyn why were you not there?? He hurt me and you werent there why did you leave me alone to walk why-" she teared up and i looked down.. she grabbed my shirt and started wiping her eyes in it then she blew her nose...dramatic could have asked for a hankie.

"What happened there?" I pointed to the bandage

"He-he sliced me"

He, oh Hannah's man, i should have warned her she continued to cry...i really think she didnot mean that she really needed me but shii aight. I kinda felt bad and that fluttering feeling i have never felt before in my goddamn motherfu- beep life.

"Come on we will get you home" i helped her up then signed her out and i told her all the shit on Hannah on the way home she was mad pissed  and i was happy that she trusted me.

*HOME*

We arrived at home only to find it wrecked and Hannah sitting infront balling her eyes out...i swear that girl is an actor. I looked at Aly and she limped out the car i rolled my eyes, she never learns. She walked; more like limped up to Hannah and i got out.

Convo

H: Aly plz help me this boy he-

A: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF MY PROPERTY

i was kinda shocked cause this is actually my property it is under my name Lyn DaCosta. But countinue

H:Babe what-

A:DONT BABE ME YOU NASTY HOE I NOW YOUR SECRETS. NOW FUCK OFF AND NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.

H:You were a waste of time anyway

She flipped her hair and was about to walked off when Aly held a fistful of her hair and slammed her head into the wall and i was leaning on the bonnet of my car just enjoying the view. Aly could fight but not as good as me...ha i was thinking from my cock now heheeee it was as big as my ego😋

Blood started steaming down her nose and she ran away as fast as she could and i knew she was gonna come back with the gang🤘 pussy nigga cant fight witgout backup so we got inside and started packing. Aly got to pack also..we were gonna go to my beach house just 1 hour away.

We jumped in the car and drove off

L: Hey you good

A: yea nigga but i dont think we are

L: why?

A: you mean, at least show me some love

L: i have been trying but you acting like a big pussy with that bitc

A: ok im sorry

L: im sorry too

A: Friends??

L: Friends🖒

Maybe even more....when we get comfortable

Atleast she trusted me now right and that bitch is gone with her ass.

Start of a beautiful friendship....i hope

________________________________
Hey hoesssssss

Thank you for reading this chapter

Comment what you want next chapter

Like plzzz