Bithday #2

Play music hoesss

Aly POV

1 month later

Lyn's bithday was today, i planned everything and i hope it goes as planned. She went to bed naked cause she claimed that she wanna wake up in her bithday suit😐. I rolled over and hugged her. She immediately got ontop of me, latelt i have been avoiding sex with Lyn....she kissed on my neck and started to trail down.

"Uhm...Lyn i gotta get going" believe me it was really hard to not give in but she gotta wait till later.

She looked miserable and fustrated

"Hmff" she scoffed and i got out of bed and went to the bathroom... honestly i was pretty excited although Lyn maybe pissed. I decided to give her a taste cause i was fustrated too.

Lyn entered the bathroom to shower. I locked the door behind her and pulled her out the shower, my actions took her by surprise

"Hmmm...why now?" Lyn looked at me while biting her lips, i could tell she wanted to fuck up my guts right here, right now but she was ruining the mood by asking shit.

I got out the bathroom pulling her with me. I got in leapfrog mode; hands down, ass up...i mean all the way up in the air. The cold air hit my clit and i shivered.

Lyn took no time slamming in me and i didnt regret my decision as the pleasure started to build up.

Lyn grabbed my hips and did fast, deep strokes, i tried to hold my moans in but it didnt work cause i was screaming Lyn's name. Luckily when we moved back she made the walls sound proof. I gripped the sheets in pleasure and i felt my climax rise, Lyn took her index finger and rubbed my clit, my legs started shaking and Lyn was going faster and i was at my climax. My legs shaked voilently and i screamed in pleasure while i felt Lyn's cum into me.

We never use a condum cause we both like it raw...dont judge.

Lyn wrapped her hands around me neck and pulled me in for a kiss. She got up and went to get ready for work.

Afterwork

Today's final planning was so hard cause of Lyn. She made me give in and now i am fucking limping. Anyway its 6:00 and Lyn just pulled up. Her mom and sister are here plus some of her co workers (the one she can stand). I decorated the place and had a buffet, everyone brought presents. Music was playing and they were having a good time.

It was time for opening of presents and the thank you's. She wanted to open mine first but...best for last.

She received: birthday cards, footlocker giftcards and many more.

It came down for my present, i knocked a glass and got everyones attention. All eyes were on me...i dont  know if it was bc of the dress but aight. I promised myself that if i ever find the right one that i would be a femme cause im more comfortable...for personal reasons just incase yall wondering, plus i have a whole lotta shape and a fat ass😉.

I saw Lyn looking at me like a snack and licked her lips...yall know i gotta give her a taste tonight.

"Goodnight guys thank you for attending tonight. I would really love to wish my baby,my bestfriend and my love a happy birthday and wish her many more. Since yall will be seeing more of me for the rest of yall's life cause imma be her wife💍. Lyn baby

I'm PREGNANT

___________________________________

Thank you for reading hoessssss

Like

Comment