Talk

Lyn POV

The party was going well and all,
Aly invited some of my coworkers and persons who she thought was my friends but actually i like none of them but i gotta put on an act you know.

Aly caught everyones attention and broke the news....at that moment i ran up to her, scopped her in my arms and kissed her, while many clapped and sent congratulations.

While everyone was still having fun and eating. I was in the kitchen drinking a beer when i saw a girl in a dress that looked like Aly's wonder off into the laundry room with some unknown guy, he was tall and had tattoos all over. I put down my beer and followed them discretly.

I heard nothing and decided to look through the hole in the door and they were kissing....can you believe lips  on another nigga. Oh and lets not forget him ripping off her clothes and this woman wasnt wearing any panties..freaky much. I saw enough and went back to the kitchen. There i took a plate and filled it with 10 bbq chicken wings, a Smirnoff ice apple and took it to my room. I sat there and watched paternity court...i hope i dont end up on that shit.

When im pissed or stressed i eat and these wings were the bomb. Like this shit had me liking my 10 fingers. Like shit this was great. The door opened and Aly walked in, she was kind of shocked to see me in here but she regained her composore.

"Hey what you doing up here?" She ackwardly sat beside me and took one of my wings

"Chilling" i shrugged, i have to act cool but i was boiling with anger.
I gave her fat ass the plate and went down stairs and she followed my ass everywhere.

I announced that the party was over and everyone left. The place wasnt dirty cause i made them hoes vaccum and pick up shit. I asked Zen to keep Adilyn for the night and she gladly agreed. For God know they finna fuck up my house.

"Alyanna get in the car now" she looked at me a little sassy like she wanted to answer until i snapped

"Alyanna Hanz go to the car NOW" she walked off swaying her hips and i got my wallet and followed.

The ride was quit apart from Aly singing 'Talk' by Khalid, cause she finna do some talking.

I pulled up at Krab Queenz and parked. Aly jumped out and followed me inside all happy. We got a table and i did not even look at the menu but i knew what i wanted. Aly looked mad cause of my silence.

A waitress came up and took our orders

"I will have a KQ more crab and shrimp plate with bbq sauce and a cold bottle of water, thanks"

The lady looked at Aly

"And you mam?"

"Uhm...whatever she is having" Aly replied pkucking ice out of the jug of water. The lady took note and walked off quickly.

I chuckled as Aly threw the ice in some man's bald head and it bounced off into his clothes, he started to move wildly. I regained my serious face and decided to speak

"Talk"

She looked at me confused

I looked at her plain faced

"Dont act dumb Alyanna"

"Ok. What is up with you and government names?..plus i have nth to say." She looked annoyed and so was i

"So the fucking man that was all up on you is nothing...oh im sorry thought you were gay turns out otherwise my friend" she looked surprise

Aly laughed

"Babe...are you hearing yourself or is in here too loud... let me record you so you can here the shit you are saying..cause i aint fucking no nigga unless its you"

"So who was the girl in your dress" i was confused myself now.

"You mean Kiann. She is my favourite cousin...did you guys meet..she pregnant too plus she has a freaky babydaddy, plus she had the same colour dress as me..." Aly blabbered on about her cuz and reality hit me.

It wasnt Aly.

So all this while i have been accusing my baby for nothing. I mean they resemble soo much it tricked me. I reached over the table and grabbed her face and kissed her.

"What's that for??"

"Can't kiss my girl?"

She blushed and stared at our food as it came. We started to eat and i ended up ordering two to go cause of Zen and Adilyn back at home.

One thing was killing me though as we got in the car, i asked Aly

"Babe, you wearing any panties?" She smirked at me

"Nope"

And i hoped to the back seat taking her with me, yall know it went down.

Mhmm that was some bithday sex, ill never forget.

_________________________________

Hey hoessssss

Lawdddd ik yall want to hear bout the sex..so that is next chap. I hope yall enjoyed.

I gave yall a little scare, cause i wanted to fuck things up but i went against it.

Please

Like

Comment