Thotiana

Aly POV

I have been thinking bout that kiss we had 2 days ago and i havent been the same...or so Adilyn says. She too big for her age imma smack her if she gets smart with me, it was just pure butterflies that i felt and i dont know if Lyn felt the same. I remember the last time and i am not finna get pushed away AGAIN so i hid all that and acted normal for Adilyn's party i mean this kid was hyped up and her bestie was mean mugging the shit out of the dude Adi said she didnt want i mean....i nearly died of shock.

I rolled over in bed cause usually Lyn is down stairs with Adilyn or in her work room doing drawings for ppl. But not today i rolled over then knocked right in her chest...damn these abs rock hard. I started to rub my nose and groaned in pain, Lyn chuckled

"Good morning to you too"

I slapped her stomach and it was all bare. I mean where your clothes at nigga?? I opened my eyes and looked at her,she only had on a gray nike sports bra, i shut my eyes.

"Put on some clothes....you gonna blind me?"

"I was hot ma" i opened them once again and looked down to my shirt and i was not sweating, she caught on

"I turned up the AC since morning"  i nodded my head and started playing with my shorts string. She took up the remote and pressed Netflix. We watched Good Girls.

"Lets get sumn straight....i aint but i would but down Thotiana for Rio in me i mean that nigga sexy asf" i said biting my lips. I was all WET just from his voice and his look.

(A/N:For real he sexy asf guys plz watch the show on Netflix too)

Lyn looked over at me and turned off the TV.

"Heyyyyy i was watching that"

She was just staring at me and i started to get scared so i played with my fingers. She smiled and pulled me to her

"Dont worry Thotiana you gonna bust down on this dick"

I scoffed "Not on your plastic shii"

She laughed and shook her head.
She took my hand and placed it down to her private area..

"Uhmmm...what you doing??" I asked shakily...she was putting my hand into her pants.

"Shhhh" she was close to my ear and i shivered. Then my hands travelled down and i felt it.

She rubbed my hand against her dick

"Does that feel fake ma??" I was shocked...how could i not have noticed??

She kissed my neck amd started to suck on it. I moaned in pleasure and she groaned and i realized that my hands were still in her pants and i was stroking her.

She took my hand out her pants and kissed my forehead then went to the bathroom not before saying

"Dont get freaky with me now Thotianna or i will have to punish you" she winked and shut the door.

This was FREAKY FRIDAY and i wasnt even friday.

_____________________________________

Freaky........imma add more sexy shit you knowww👭

But was gooooodddd💃
Wasuppppppp hoessss🙌

Like plz👍

Comment on your fav part 🖎

And follow me hoes ahhhhhhhh❤❤

Im in a vibe excuse me🤘😂