Carnival

Lyn POV

*Saturday* fast forward

I got up extra early today, cause I was gonna take Adilyn to a family carnival since she felt left out. I got dressed into a floral button up shirt, black ripped jeans and a Nike. I went to cook breakfast which was: eggs, toast and bacon with orange juice. I saw two tiny feet running down the stairs and Adilyn jumped in my arms and kissed her chubby cheeks, she giggled then stole a bacon from my plate. Aly came down stairs in my shirt yarning, she grabbed a plate and ate some food, she didn't want to come with us to the carnival; for some unknown reason. I had to get Adilyn ready cause this child wanted to wear a short ass dress which she shouldn't have. I made her wear a black shorts; not too short and a nice floral of the shoulder top, we were matching out together. She invited her bestie Suriyah too so today was gonna be fun filled, we got out and I kissed Aly goodbye while she was watching TV and eating cotton candy ice-cream and more junk.

We pulled up at Suriyah's house and she got out and bitchhhhhhh we were all matching and looking fly. Kream by Iggy Azalea and Tyga started playing, the girls were singing along, leaving out the bad words of course. We pulled up at the fair and parked. The girls got out and held hands while talking all excited, I got the tickets for all of us and we entered. The girls ran towards the ball toss to try and win a prize. The girls tried pretty hard but their tiny hands were useless in this point, so I tried and won them both a prize.

After a long ass day the kids were worn out. I stopped by Popeyes and got them food. In the middle of eating in the car they fell asleep. I stopped by Suriyah's house and her parents thanked me for taking her out, I drove to my office first before I went home and picked up some documents then headed home. I picked Adilyn up in one hand and the food in the other. I opened the door and their was Aly on the couch were I left her with empty containers all around her, as she saw the food bag she was about to grab it when I put my hand in the air and she scoffed then sat down.

I tucked Adilyn in bed with the food in my hand still, I went to the kitchen and separated my food and Adilyn's food so that Aly doesn't eat it. She wondered in the kitchen looking like a mess

"Aly what is wrong with you, you eating all day and don't do shit then you act like you don't care.. you depressed or it's the hormones?" she hissed her teeth and tears welled up in her eyes

"I lost the baby"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hoes

What yall think??

You guys sad or happy??

Next baby or not??

thanks you guys for reading and supporting me. New story coming out soon!!!!

like

comment