[0:02]

John's side of the story was a bit different. He was was the owner of a meme page with over a million followers on insta and 875k on twitter for his daily life complaints that people could actually relate to.

-
One day

Dandydickkryoz
It's yee yee time motherfuckers, saddle up and put your dicks in protective garment because we're going riding tonight 🤠

____________________________________🔁 145k Retweets | ❤️ 653k Likes|DaddyTylerIs that like a reference?____________________________________🔁 25 Retweets | ❤️ 134 Likes|MinecraftmarcelThis caption can be lowkey taken two ways but John...

🔁 145k Retweets | ❤️ 653k Likes
|
DaddyTyler
Is that like a reference?
____________________________________
🔁 25 Retweets | ❤️ 134 Likes
|
Minecraftmarcel
This caption can be lowkey taken two ways but John we been knew 🙄
____________________________________
🔁 94 Retweets | ❤️ 1.2k Likes
|
Mininut
@Minecraftmarcel tea 🍵
____________________________________
🔁 76 Retweets | ❤️ 254 Likes
|
Dandydickkryoz
I just wanted to go out tonight and go bull riding at a club with you whores 😔 I'm not even gay
____________________________________
🔁 156 Retweets | ❤️ 568 Likes

View more

-

Now the story behind his dad marrying Jaren's mother. Well, it's pretty simple actually. John's mother walked out on him when he was only 9 and ever since his father has been trying to give the boy a motherly figure or at least a mother. He was also extremely lonely, his son barely communicated with him and only cared about playing video games and posting on that damned meme page.

So that's why he broke the news to him slowly about how he feels as if he's found the one to his annoyed son. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me dad." John deadpanned. His father sighed already anticipated this reaction.

"Listen just be nice."

"Like hell."

"I'll cut off the WiFi for a whole month if you ruin this for me John." He threatens and the male almost succumbed to him until he remembered he has data on his phone. "I'll cut off your service plan as well."

That erupted a rush of shock as he gaped like a fish. "That's not fair." His father shrugged with a raised brow. "Life's not fair lil bitch, get ready while I go pick him up. Hey I also heard she has a cute son."

He fumed at the fact he was about to be sharing his home with strangers. He's told his from day 1 that he didn't need any of that mother bullshit because they'll do what his last 4 'mothers' did after his dad lied about the fact he lost his money in order to test them, leave. John scoffed before walking upstairs.

-

Dandydickkryoz
"sHe hAS a CuTe sON." BITCH I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!! This how I'm about to be forced to look at this damn dinner table 🤡