[0:41]

Crybaby gay man 😴

Cute

I'm not cute

You're back

Don't call me cute

You're a baby

You're so weird

You know you love it when I baby you

Shut up

Cute ☺️

I'm not cute you're fucking cute !!! 😡

That's not what I..

Oh?

Uh yes you're cute

Thank you

Are you blushing?

No but I'm smiling 😊

Well then I take it back

Aw :(

Haha don't mess with me ugly ☺️

:(

...

This isn't what I came here to talk about

Then what did you come here to talk about? :(

You're not ugly now stop texting me you're getting on my nerves

:)

You texted me first

Shut up

Cute ☺️

-

Jaren had been blushing hard, it not necessarily going as he planned. He always gets flustered when thinking of comebacks, his mind spazzes out and he types whatever. John also knew Jaren was a total tsundere and he found it incredibly adorable, smiling at his phone. It felt like he was slowly learning more and more about the younger, he took some type of small pride in that.

John had finished changing, towel on his shoulder, shades on; and hair thrown in a messy blond bun. Funny how the whole time they've been here they never actually visited the ocean. Mostly because they've been trying to avoid each other as long as they could but then other problems came. John could tell Jaren wanted to forget what happened at the dining table and in John's room by coming off as cold.

He knew but he just loved teasing him, Jaren was as stoic as a rock but he still felt flustered and embarrassed which made it all the more interesting. John exited his room, making his way towards the stairs and sliding down the stair rail. He hopped off at the end and entered the kitchen to make himself a mango smoothie. His days of being here he learned how to make simple pleasures for himself, mostly using google, they had all the ingredients in the world.

His phone vibrated again, John pulled out the device while moving around the kitchen swiftly for the items. It was a text from none other than Jaren and again his interest peaked at what he wanted to say now.