[0:87] 🚫

Skip if smut makes you uncomfy, I don't think that's a word but yeah it's been a while since I've written smut so like lord forgive me.

This my warning

TW// sexy shit

-

"I want to."

John took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay."

The older carried him to the bed and lied him down, keeping his legs pressed to the underside of his thighs as he towered him. He reattached his lips to Jaren's, going slow before pushing his tongue into his cavern. John moves his hands under Jaren's shirt long white shirt and lifted the soft material, placing his fingers on any part that he could reach.

The boy beneath him whimpered helplessly when John's fingers rubbed over his nipple. His fingers shaping to scissors as he rubbed them on his areola, filling the nub perk out. "Fuck, John.." Jaren breathed, breaking the kiss.

John kisses down from his neck to the exposed collarbone, wanting to go lower but Jaren's shirt was in the way. "Put this in your mouth, doll." The taller demanded, lifting the material and allowing Jaren to bite on it to keep it out of the way.

The older then made his way to the pink nub begging for him to taste. Placing pecks as he traveled down and licking at the cherry, easily gauging him another reaction. Jaren moaned beautifully for John, looking down at him while John looked up with a smirk.

"You'll have to be quiet doll, unless you want them to hear." John chuckled at how fucked out Jaren looked just from a make out session and having his nipples played with. Face a pretty peach color and curly hair tossed around.

"I'm trying you fucking idiot." Jaren sneered with a huff after letting the shirt go. John nodded, already wanting to fuck the sass out of his mouth.

John unbuttoned the boys pants and prepared to pull them down but was stopped. A small hand placed on his making him look up at the shorter boy. Jaren refusing to make eye contact as he looked away cutely with a flushed face. "D-Don't make fun of me, okay."

Jaren stumbles out, eyebrows furrowed as he tried to get his point across. Yet, John had different thoughts. "Why are you poking my but- how did that make you hard!?"

John had indeed unconsciously gotten hard by his flushed face and cute little demand. "You're so cute.."

"Th-That has no correlation to my demands!" He shouted, clearly embarrassed at the fact he was getting ready to be naked in front of another person.

John smiled fondly at the boy, yanking his pants off before Jaren could cause anymore interruptions. The boy shrieked, covering his front as if it had already been exposed although he had on boxers. "You are so dramatic, doll." John whispered.

"Y-You're dramatic!"

"Can you try not to scream?"

"Y-You try not to scream!"

The older sighed. "You're such a little shit."

"Y-You're such a- ahn!" John had placed his hand over Jaren's that lied at the front of his boxers. Massaging his hand atop of his as it allowed Jaren's hand to move with his action, making the boy palm himself gently before speeding up.

John kisses Jaren, hushing the breathy moans escaping his doll as he brought his other hand up to twirl about his left nipple. Arching his back a bit off of the bed as he pressed the back of his head against the duvet.

"F-Fuck.." he muttered. John swallowing his words and capturing his lips again. Jaren could just stay like this for the next 5 minutes and he'd be content but John held different plans. John pulled back and yanked his shirt off, diving back into his previous position one more time before pulling back again to untie his sweatpants.