[0:47]

It didn't take long for John to make it up to the roof, going through the attic window just as Jaren had and jumping to the roof. The smaller male sitting down, small fruits like strawberries and diced pineapples lied around. The boy had been staring at the moon, eyes glued to the large ball of matter and dust that lied far in the sky. The moons light reflecting beautifully off of his skin, it almost seemed to glow adequately in the night.

"Careful there Jaren, one may think you're trying to beguile me~" John teases as he crawled closer, a smirk plastered on his face. He'd been just staring at the boy fondly, forgetting to make his presence known as he just bathed in the silence.

The roof was big, yes, but who was John to stand on so called roof knowing how clumsy with his life he was. "That's a big word for such a tiny brain." The younger teased back with a chuckle.

"Not the only thing big~" John flirted, eyebrows wiggling as he playfully stared seductive at the male. Jaren slightly taken aback by the words, laughing and slapping his shoulder.

"Yeah, is it your head?" Jaren asks with an arched brow.

John does the same back. "Which one baby? You have to be more specific." Jaren groans and prepares to stand up so that he can leave but is stopped by a laughing John pulling him back down.

The younger reluctantly sits down with a huff, taking a strawberry and plopping it in his mouth. He allowed the sweetness to take over before putting a pineapple in his mouth. "I wanted mangoes since though are my favorite but I couldn't find any.." Jaren pouts and John nearly threw himself off the roof for partially, no, fully being the cause of that.

"I guess the kitchens favorite fruit is mangoes too.." John drags, eyes not daring to meet Jaren's. The younger gasped, gaze darting to John's who hadn't met his own.

"Of course if you aren't burning down the kitchen you're spilling shit." Jaren snorted.

"Oh hush me burning down the kitchen was a one time thing." John emphasizes, placing one finger up in order to get his point across. Even so the younger only laughed and lied back on the roof in order to get a better look at the sky.

John stares at him a bit longer before doing the same beside him. Their minds raced and they easily thought the different things yet the the same things. John popped a pineapple in his mouth. "We leave in 3 more days.." he suddenly said.

Jaren only nodded, eyes glued to different stars as he attempted to make a pattern out of them. "Yeah and they have their wedding in a month." He into a strawberry, the sweetness swimming in his mouth.

"Why does it feel like everything is coming to an end?" Jaren asked. He was so comfortable, in both the man's presence and the cool breeze. The soft sounds of the ocean could be heard from where they lied. This was the most relaxed he's been in days.

John sighed. "Maybe because it is."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Are you confessing?"

"No, you fucking idiot." Jaren laughed, smacking the man's chest. "It's something else." He muttered.

John noticed his serious expression and nodded. Staring back up at the sky. "Yeah, anything."

It was quiet, Jaren debating if he should even tell him. I mean it wouldn't hurt, he's told him about his mother and Jaren doesn't think his story is half as bad to a dead parent. He brought his legs up, hands resting behind his head. "I was 13 when my dad went to jail.." he started.

John already listening in, slightly surprised the male was actually telling him about his dad. "Ah, his should I start this.. he had been with me and my mom our whole lives. He was so sweet, an amazing fatherly figure in my opinion yet things changed when I turned 9. My mom had caught him having an affair with another woman, she told him about it and he got.. mad."