[0:85]

"John..."

Jaren stood outside the said boys room. Staring at the creme white door. His voice was no more than a whisper. Jaren knew they didn't have time to be arguing so pitifully like this seeing as the wedding was so close. His emotions were everywhere and the situation was taking even more of a toll on him.

He knows he acted like an asshole but he was upset. He was scared. What if John's plan didn't work and his mom didn't believe them? Jaren was beyond frustrated and just wanted to get the hell out of that house with his mom.

And, "John." Jaren sighed. He raised his fist to the door, hesitation in his actions. The shorter boy frowned, bottom lip slightly quivering in nervousness and hands clammy. Why was he so nervous? It's just John. He was just apologizing.

With a deep breath his fist finally collided with the wooden door. Before Jaren could recompose himself the door swung open. A hand grasping his wrist and pulling him inside the room, closing and locking the door right after, and arms wrapped around him tightly.

"I-I'm sorry, I know I should've discussed the plan with you. It's entirely my fault and I didn't think about the consequences like I should had." John apologized, he pulled back in order to grasp the smaller's hands. Solemnly staring down at the younger as if he was a kicked puppy.

Jaren was dumbfounded. He had came to take him somewhere to make up for his outbreak and to apologize. "Th-That's-"

John cut in with a huge grin. "That's why I rearranged the plan, maybe we could-"

Jaren gasped. "You did it again."

The older mans smile slowly dropped. "Huh?"

"Doing things by yourself and excluding me, John that's what we were just arguing about!" The shorter shouted making John's eyes widen.

"Doll, be quiet." John hushed. "They're still here and I know you don't want another restaurant accident."

Jaren groaned. "I know you want to help me out John but at least console with me first, I'm not a child." The boy gritted. He'd walked a bit of distance from John in order to take a breather.

The taller following him with his eyes. "I know, I know. At least let me explain the plan, I thought it out more. It's still the same route but your-"

"John.." Jaren whined in annoyance. "Let's just tell her. There's no point in doing all of this."

John shook his head taking a step toward the latter. "That might not work and there is too little evidence she'll think we're lying and we've given her every right to." 

"Okay? John, what if your plan doesn't work? What if it does work but she refuses to believe us anyway? What if it doesn't work and she's stuck with him for the rest of her life? What if it does work and she becomes so heart broken she can't speak?" Jaren rambled. Hand clutching his forehead as he began to panic a little.

John sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You don't know that-"

"And you don't either!" Jaren growled, finger jabbing into his direction. He grew closer despite him having to look up at him, he still held his stubborn and angry composure.

John shut his mouth. No matter what he said he knew Jaren wouldn't listen. His doll was too damned stubborn. "John, let's just tell her."

"No." The older refused.

Jaren chuckled humorlessly, taking a step back from the taller. "Of course not, you don't care about how she feels. As long as your dad is caught for being a dead beat and loses all he has you could give less of a-"