[0:06]

Ok but like John is a whole baby boy eye-

In love with the tekkit videos because we're able to see him more 😔❤️❤️

-

"Okay now you all know of the plan that is going to be taking course of action at 10 am today. We are going to go through with the plan of invading his phone and setting up my dad on a fake date and 'accidentally' showing Jaren's mom the receipts that he was indeed with his other lover. Any questions or concerns?" John informs, walking back and forth in front of a board with the plan on it.

Jaren looks between himself and the two stuffed animals on side of him, one of them falling after a while. "Um, what if it goes wrong? And why do we have to have these bears set up as if we're at a meeting?" He questions, repositioning himself comfortably on his bed making the other bear fall.

John cleared his throat as he stopped walking and gave Jaren his full attention. "Mr. Bears questions are more efficient so I'll ask Mr. Bear." John looked at one of the bears still sitting up and after a while that one then falls. "Good question. Good question." John nods with his eyes closed in approval.

Jaren rethinks doing this plan, fearing the fact that John may actually be a dumbass. "He didn't even say anything." Jaren dismisses with a frown and John shrugs.

"Exactly, there's no questions that needs to be asked because the plan is full proof." John smiled. "So be like Mr. Bear and shut the fuck up."

Jaren furrows his eyebrows in annoyance and mumbles angrily under his breath. "Okay, now, if no one has questions let's continue on with the plan. Jaren you'll be distracting my dad, get him to open his phone and drop it. I'll swoop in and take it."

"We'll text it to a number that isn't hers using this fake phone I bought yesterday just for the occasion, use my dad's phone and text the number. We'll just say I missed you and want to see you and I love you and all that then-"

"Why don't we just text her using his phone, if she likes him and is clingy she'll most likely play along and when we get your dads phone I can show my mom saying he left his phone open and I decided to see what was going on out of suspicion and love for my mother." Jaren cuts in, interrupting John. John only stares at him blankly making Jaren a bit uncomfortable.

John cleared his throat and sighed. "It doesn't give content and I wanna make it to 2000 words."

"What?"

"Nothing. The point is that your plan is a bit too easy." John shrugs. "Now we've only got 5 minutes because you've decided to waste my time on that boring ass plan." Jaren groaned and decided it was best not to say anything, if this goes right then he and his mom could leave.

Jaren nodded and stood up. He fixed his black hoodie and pulled it over his head. "Okay, are we doing it or not?" John rolled his eyes. "You look like a thief, not suspicious at all."

"Just shut the fuck up and come on."

-

Dandydickkryoz
Mission 1: get the phone
_________________________________
🔁 134k Retweets | ❤️ 345k Likes
|
Mininut
How long do u think it'll take until he realizes this plan is going to go to shit
|
DaddyTyler
Who likes this shit
|
MightyEvan
As a supportive friend I can assure you this plan is ridiculous but it's pointless trying to give you reasons why
|
Minecraftmarcel
I'm scared and I'm not even the one doing this dumbass plan

Dandydickkryoz Mission 1: get the phone _________________________________🔁 134k Retweets | ❤️ 345k Likes|MininutHow long do u think it'll take until he realizes this plan is going to go to shit|DaddyTyler Who likes this shit|MightyEvan As a suppo...