[0:36]

"We go home tomorrow, but it seems you guys have five more days." Jaren's mother chuckles. "What a shame." They all sat at the dining table, eating their breakfast that John and Jaren were forced to come down for. John sat beside Jaren and the couple sat beside each other. Digging into the homemade food prepared by John's father.

John couldn't help but laugh as well inside his head. "It is truly a shame." He muttered because he knew it wasn't, gave him more time to spend with the younger so who was he to be ungrateful.

Jaren rolled his eyes at the two as they both smiled cheerfully to each other. Both clearly having different mindsets of, 'the shame'. "We should all go outside and go to the beach, it'd be a great bonding time."

"Can't." Jaren sighed.

"Why not?" John's father asked, standing beside his fiancé.

"I have," the younger tried to think of a lie but just couldn't do he went with his head. "Other important things to do besides hang with you people." He states sharply, John chuckled at the younger.

Jaren's mother, being the dramatic soul she is, gasped. "Jaren Smith, you will not talk to your father like that!" She scolded but that only made Jaren angrier and John laugh a bit louder.

"He's not my fu-" a hand covered his mouth before he could finish, it was John's, not wanting the male to get in even more trouble. Jaren glared but nonetheless stopped, this allowing John to cautiously move his hand.

His mother furrowed his eyebrows with a slight pout of confusion. "Then why'd you call him daddy, I thought-"

Jaren's eyes widened, a blush tinting his pretty cheeks as he fumbled over his words. "I-I wasn't- bloody hell, I'll go!" He roared before leaving the kitchen. John looked at him before eating his own food, content with how cute the younger male was. Fond over his little pout, which was actually anger, but John seen him as an angry baby mad over candy.

John's father noticed, arching a brow at his sons behavior. "You okay?" He had asked and John thought for a minute with a small smile on his face.

"No." He said casually as he continue to ate. The two individual parent glance at each other but neither said a word as they did the same. "Have you guys been getting along well? You two seem a tad bit more carefree around each other." His dad spoke up, deciding to change the subject.

John shrugged. "Still not accepting the thought of you trying to make him my step brother and never will, I've tried as you told me to but I couldn't. All of this just feels like a replacement, can you at least wait til I move out to create changes for your lonely and terrible life." John, once again, spoke casually as he continued eating.

His father sighed, somewhat expecting the words to come from his immature son. "You're an adult now John, act your age. I shouldn't have to tell you to get along with your st-"

"That's rich coming from you, I guess I learn from the best." He chuckled, this nearly sending his father over the edge. "I'll start acting like an adult when you quit lying about your true intentions." He muttered, finishing the rest of his eggs and getting up from the table after taking a long sip of his water.

John's father pinched the bridge of his nose, clearly annoyed with his sons behavior but he couldn't say much in front of the woman. "Hey, it's okay." She tried to calm his nerves. "They'll come around..." But will they?

Will they truly? Or will he have to live with the bickering until John leaves. It'll only be a year but could he manage it. He knew his son was stubborn so he had full doubt that he would come around.

"Yeah.. I hope so.."

Meanwhile, John has peeked inside of the younger males room. Jaren had been lying in his bed while texting, clearly unaware of John's presence as he laughed at something his friends had said. John opened the door wider, skipping over to the male and jumping down face first across his stomach.