[1:06]

A hand slammed against the wall near her head making the woman turn around. Eyes widening when she made eye contact with a sweaty red eyed John. It looked as though he'd been crying. The woman thought. "Please." He suddenly pleaded.

John went to his knees, bowing before the woman. "Please believe us, h-he's not what he seems. He's mistreating the both of you, I just want what's best for Jaren. You have to understand." The shake in desperateness in his voice left Ella shook and confused. What had happened while she was getting prepared? She was preparing to dismiss him from her room.

Ella had been the only one now in the room finishing up a few touches on her makeup. She had not expected for John to come bursting in her room as he did, nor him slamming his hand against the wall beside her head and startling her.

She looked down at the boy shake at her feet. "John? What are you talking about?"

"I'll give you everything I have, all the money my mom left behind. You can move to Canada or anywhere somewhere far away from here and start a life there. I'll pay for all of the expenses, just please get away from here. Get away from him." Tears flowed down the boys cheeks, he couldn't be strong for the both of them anymore. He hated it, the aching feeling filling his heart.

He knew there was nothing he could do to help Jaren. He was useless. This, this would help him right? He'd have him and his father out of his life and no bad memories. John looked up, making eye contact again with the woman and she'd seen every ounce of pain swimming in his eyes. "Please.." he cried pitifully. "Jaren just wants you safe and I just want him safe, you have to trust us."

Ella blinked. Of all the times it had to have been today, why'd he have to come crying in front of her? Why is she on her knees and crying with the boy as well? What had they'd gone through for him to be this broken? "John.."

She placed her hands on his cheeks, wiping away the tears that fell from his eyes. He looked so much like his father. "Tell me what happened."

-

"Esa maldita perra tonta, lo voy a matar." Toby snarled quietly and fluently. She'd been pacing back and forth in the bathroom while Jaren washed out his mouth. Drinking some of the sprite Toby had brought. "We can't let this fucker get away with that!"

Jaren shook his head. "There's nothing I can do. There's nothing we can do right now Tobes." He sighed resignation. "He has my mom and if she found out I hurt hi-"

"If she found out about what he did to you then she'd understand-"

"If she found out I was a damn camboy for money what do you think would happen?!" Jaren turned with a shout. "You think she'll give me a hug and call me her best boy? Huh, you think she'll just sit there and accept it? Oh, and what if it gets leaked?"

Toby sat quietly, averting his eyes from the short contact they made. "Not everything can be fucking handled with violence and you screaming about how I should kill him isn't fucking helping!" Jaren shouted angrily making Toby flinch. Jaren had never raised his voice at her, it kind of took Toby by surprise.

"I just was trying to help." She muttered dejectedly.

"That's what everyone's trying to do nowadays, sometimes some things can't be helped." He sighed in frustration. "Just- Just leave me alone." Jaren snarled.

She didn't understand how he was so willing to give up this easily. Everything was a mess this was so unlike him. Toby nodded and walked towards the door until she suddenly remembered. Picking up the sprite near the wall and throwing it at Jaren, missing his head by a couple of inches.

The boy jumping at the sudden object that flew towards him. "Now wait a god damn minute, who the hell do you think you're talking to?!" She shouted, turning back to the male.

Jaren furrowed his eyebrows. "Pardon?" He was confused, until he suddenly remembered. Staring in Toby's eyes he saw his soul burning alive. "W-Wait I'm s-"

"I bring you a sprite, travel high and low looking for you because you were too busy crying like a little bitch to type in what bathroom you were in. Now you tell me to leave you alone?" She grew closer and closer to the boy who only backed away until the back of his knees came in contact with the toilet.

Toby furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't give a damn how angry you are. You don't talk to me like that unless you're ready to face consequences!"

Jaren watched her tower above him as he sat on the toilet seat with shaky eyes. Image of her distorted by such an angry yet evil-like expression she held.

"S-Satan?"

||

I realized I just hit like 100 chapters and this story has been going on for over a year 💔

Toby after she accidentally kills Jaren