[0:12]

Hiya how are you, but sure to wash your hands 🥵

||
"Found you."

At this Jaren shrieks and cowers away from the older male who kept trying his best to get free of the others harsh grip. "NOOOO!!!" The younger shrieks as John grabs his other leg and began pulling him out.

"Stop being fucking stubborn and take what's coming to you!!!" John shouted back angrily. His tugs growing stronger as Jaren held on to the corner wall of the pantry tightly. The younger shook his head, wiggling his legs around to break free but to no avail John was a bit stronger.

Finally the older was able to pull him out, Jaren falling back helplessly on the ground and topped by a mad John trying to strangle him. "Get off of me you fat fuck!!!"

"Who you calling fat you chubby freeloader?!" John insulted back making Jaren's struggling stop as he feigned offended.

Mouth agape and a loud gasp escaping his small lips.  "Hah, rude!!"

The two continued to outdo the other for dominance which wasn't working in either of their favor. The maids having only being able to try their best to ignore the bickering two and go about their work. It was hard when they were literally rolling around the kitchen. Scotty stood from the stairway, watching as they even bumped into one maid only doing her job.

"Oooo!!" She shrieked but that's didn't stop the two, only glaring at her before going back to fighting. That was enough to enrage Scotty the butler as he waddled over to the two in the most statured posture.

He slammed his hands on the counter on the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Why do you two consistently tend to act like children?!" He demanded, this time in being able to gain their attention.

And as before they both pointed at the other before saying in unison, "he started it!!"

"I don't give a flying rats shitty ass who started it!! You are adults!!" Scotty shouted back and the two could only huff, cross the arms over their chest and glare at nothing in particular. "This is not why your parents sent you here. They did this for you two to get along not try to kill each other and make our lives harder!!" Scotty motioned to the maids around.

Jaren was the first to feel bad as his once angry aura dropped. "Do you know who has to pick up the spills, unmade, and dirty messes you guys leave everywhere for no apparent reason other than being angry?!" He scolded and that was enough to make John snap as he stood up, fume still blaring through his veins.

"Yeah and so what?" John spoke darkly with a chuckle following. "That's what you're paid for. You knew this wouldn't be an easy job but you'd do anything to keep the bills paid, right?" John challenged, the younger males eyes widening at John's words yet Scotty held his ground. "So stop whining about our problems and deal with your fucking own."

Scotty was blank, a vail of no emotion as John only tsked and began walking out of the kitchen. "It's just as though everyone loves change and it pisses me off, I don't like it because the way things go are just the way they go."

"I didn't ask for any of this, not for maids or butlers, money or even a bloody stepmother and for sure not a god damn stepbrother. It's just the way it is. That also doesn't mean I have to like it, so if I continuously have to put up with it I'm gonna have fun while doing it." John laughed humorlessly, storming up the stairs to his room before a loud slam was heard.