[1:15]

A soft voice said from the speaker. "Hello?"

"Send the boat back." Jaren demands. "I'm leaving."

Toby hesitates before questioning. "Are you crying?" Jaren bit his bottom lip, hoping it'd help the shake in his voice leave.

"N-No." He fumbled and Toby automatically knew it was a lie. That etched her, just how the hell did John manage to fuck up so badly?

Toby gritted her teeth. "What the fuck did that idiot do to you?!" She shouted angrily. "I'll kill em'."

"It's nothing just turn the boat around and come back. Me and John will be ready by the time you guys come back." Jaren informed confidently. "Don't worry everything is okay, I promise."

Such a broken promise but he didn't want Toby to be all riled up. That's never a good thing. Toby sighed heavily, not believing that promise bullshit one bit. "Fine, Fine. Okay." She caved in. "We'll be back but if neither of you are here when we make it I'll kill both his sorry ass dad and him."

"Fitz grab my pink katana!" Toby shouted and Jaren choked. "Which one?!" Fitz shouted back just as nonchalantly and Jaren didn't even know why these things still surprised him. "The one with the white flow-"

"You don't need a katana, we'll be there." Jaren interrupted hastily before she could go into even more detail about the pretty white daisy flower, decorated katana with a hello kitty sticker on the handle.

Toby huffed. "You fucking better."

Toby hung up the phone and texted all the guys to meet back up at the boat. Toby got prepared to make her demands. "Fitz, we're leaving and wake mason up before he stains my sheets with his slobber." Fitz stared at Toby in confusion.

"Where are we going?" Fitz asked.

"Do you not check the group chat? You literally have no life." She snickered and that led to an immediate fallout between the two. Mostly consisting of name calling and Toby throwing a book at his head and knocking him out.

Toby sighed. "Fine, we don't have time for this we have to hurry. Tyler and the others are probably already there because you decided to want to play." She scolded, picking up her bag and hitting mason in the head with it. "Come on idiot we have to pick up our loser friend and his boyfriend."

Mason shot up dizzily, looking around half awoke as if he's been shot. "W-What! I'm up!"

-

"Why'd you tell us to come back to the boat?" Marcel questioned. The gang had all met back up at the dock where the huge as yacht was. They had been waiting for what seemed like forever for the damn captains.

Toby clicked her tongue. "I said it like 5 times in the group chat."

"Okay, then how the fuck are we supposed to get back?" Tyler groaned. "Those were the last couple of hourly routines they took to pick up guests and the wedding starts in another hour."

"He's gonna be suspicious when he doesn't see his bride." Evan added. Today was everywhere and nowhere at the same time, they didn't know what to do.

Mini sighed. "If that idiot John would had just gotten on the fucking boat." He facepalmed and everyone there held no objections to that, but they couldn't go back in time. They had to do something now.

"Let's try to ask the man." Fitz reasons. The group nodded, once again holding no objections.

Mason nodded. "And if he says no, we steal the boat."

They all stared at Mason who only shrugged. "It's not like we all haven't done worst things." He rolled his eyes and, at that, the group once again held no objections.