[0:03]

After the dinner, John and Jaren were forced to do the dishes together. They argued the whole time and even 'accidentally' threw water at each other just to piss the other off which worked. The longer they were with each other, the more they hated each other. Jaren walked to his room in annoyance. He decided to let John wash the rest of the dishes, claiming he had a tummy ache which John's father seemed to had believed.

He began unpacking his things and placing them in the drawers beneath his large television. It didn't take him long to put everything away, get undressed, and hop on the soft sheets and warm duvet that were chanting his name as if it was in some cult. When he lied in that bed it was like the cruel world had been diminished and God walked the earth again.

He moaned at the satisfaction spreading through his body, slipping under them and groaning even louder. The door suddenly swung open ruining his happiness as fast as it had came. "WHO DID YOU SNEAK IN HERE??!! NO GIRLS ALLOW-"

"MOM I'M NAKED AND GAY!!" Jaren quickly dismissed as he wrapped the covers fully around himself so he was in a cocoon. She held her suspicions. "Watching you," She mutters and eyes him like a hawk before backing out of the door.

All of a sudden her eyes softened and corners of her lips dropped. "And I came to say goodnight. I'm sorry to drag you into this but I want a better lifestyle for you. I don't want you worrying about stressing for money, I only want what's best for you Jaren." She frowns, speaking sorrowfully as her son stares at her with big eyes.

He doesn't blame her, he's mentally unable to stay mad at his mother for too long. He loved her way too much to take her for granted, even if she was to disown him. Jaren could never stay mad, because she was there when her father left, when he came out, when he got bullied. She was there for him through everything so something like this was a baby spider for him. He could step passed it and moved on.

Jaren smiled. "It's okay." He simply says. She returned the bubbly gesture with a grin of her own before slowly closing the door. "Night." He muttered.

"Night." Then she was gone. Jaren cuddled back into his warm heaven and hurried his face deep into the white pillow, not caring if it suffocated him. In the midst of him creating his cocoon, Jaren pulled his phone from his pocket and pulled up the app, seeing a shit ton of messages from his friends.

-
Gays only event

Distortedmason
Y'all so like I know Smii7y isn't really kidnapped but if he was then what would u guys do 🧐

Saltyritzfitz
Sell his stuff for drug money

Prettytobybear
Sell his things for drug money

Prettytobybear
DAMN IR FITZ UOU TOOK MY IDEA

Saltyritzfitz
They do say couples seem to think alike 🍵

Prettytobybear
But we aren't a couple

Saltyritzfitz
And Donald trump doesn't grab women by their pussy 🙄

Prettytobybear
What and why would he wanna do that women are gross

Saltyritzfitz
I thought we were listing shit that was lies

Prettytobybear
I'm glad you're using assuming shit as a way to cope with the world known fact that you will never have this ass 😂😂