4

"Attention students, may I have your attention". Jimin and his friends all looked at each other. "I don't want to move". Jungkook said. "More like you don't want me to move". Taehyung giggled. "Mmm... You're right". Jungkook laughed. "I want you all to remain calm".

"GET ON WITH IT!". Hoseok screamed. "Shut up". Jimin hits him. "Ooh... Do it again". Hoseok bit his lip. "Hate you". Jimin said. "There's been a recent murder just two blocks away from our school". They all turned to the intercom shocked. "What?". Taehyung says shaking.

"Hey, its ok". Jungkook wraps his arms around his small boyfriend and plants a small kiss on his cheek. "I can do that to your Jimin". Hoseok smiled. "Shh". Jimin shushed him. "We have informed all of the parents and they are coming, we ask you all to exit calmly threw the four exit doors".

Jimin was debuting who will pick him up, his mom or his brother and frankly, he didn't want either of them. "School will be closed til further notice, that is all". The class was silent til Hoseok broke it with his loud voice. "SUMMER TIME IS HERE!". Hoseok screamed.

The four friends were waiting for their parents when they saw a car they never seen before pulled up.

"Now if this doesn't scream sugar daddy". Hoseok said. "Its pretty". Taehyung said. "I'll get you one". Jungkook grinned. "Thank you". Taehyung kissed his boyfriend cheek. The car door opens and Jimin's mouth dropped. "Dad!".

Jimin's father waves at him. Jimin's dad was very intimidating. He was built, 5'9, shoulder length hair and had a 'don't talk to me or I'll kill you face'. "Hello mini me". Mr. Park chuckled. "Dad". Jimin pouted. "Sor...". Mr. Park sees boys looking at Jimin and threw daggers at them.

"Let's go before I KILL some kids". Mr. Park still glaring at the boys. "Ok dad". Jimin said. "Bye Tae, Kook, Hoseok!". Jimin waves at his friends. "Why don't I have a nickname!". Hoseok yelled. "Sorry!". Jimin giggled and followed his dad to the car.

"Dad... This isn't the way home". Jimin says noticing that they were going the wrong way. "I'm taking you to meet a man that I trust". Mr. Park said. "Ok, What's his name?". Jimin asked.

"Kim SeokJin".