105

Yoongi stayed at Jin's house for three days not only to rest but because he knew Jimin wasn't at their house

Yoongi stayed at Jin's house for three days not only to rest but because he knew Jimin wasn't at their house. Yoongi already knew that Jimin thinks he's a monster and doesn't want to be with him anymore and that crushed Yoongi deeply. Yoongi takes out his phone and texts Jimin yet again.

Yoongi
Baby, please answer me
I can explain everything
Jimin please...
It really isn't what it looked like
Jimin, please don't leave me... I can't lose you
I lo...

Yoongi stopped and looked at the unwritten text he didn't finish. "I...". Yoongi felt his heart tighten. "I lost him before I can tell him that". Yoongi let out a dry laugh. "Fuck!". Yoongi threw his phone across the room and Jin walks in. "Yoongi? Are you ok?". Jin asked.

"Leave me alone". Yoongi said curling up into a ball. "Yoongi". Jin said. "He hates me". Yoongi whispered. "No he doesn't Yoongi, so don't say that". Jin said. "So why isn't he answering me? Why isn't he letting me explain? Why did he leave me?". Jin never heard his friend so weak and broken before. "Yoongi... You love Jimin don't you?".

Yoongi said nothing but he did give Jin a little nod. "Doesn't matter now... He will never speak to me again". Yoongi closed his eyes and hugged a pillow tightly. "Aww Min, come here". Jin cuddles up to next to Yoongi and strokes his hair. "I'll find him Yoongi, don't worry and I promise you that he doesn't hate you". Jin said.

"So... He's scared of me?". Yoongi asked weakly. "To be honest with you, he might be a little scared of you but that's normal for him, he's not used to seeing something like that". Jin says and sighs. "This is all my fault and I'm sorry, if I was watching him, he wouldn't have followed you and seen you do that".

"Its fine... Everything is over now". Yoongi said. "Maybe... Maybe all of this was a sign... I shouldn't be in love, I should die alone and miserable". Yoongi said. "This isn't the time for this but now you know what love feels like and how it makes you feel". Jin said and Yoongi looks at him.

"I've been wrong this whole time". Yoongi said. "Not all you said about love was wrong but yeah, you were wrong". Jin laughed. "Jin... You have to help me!". Yoongi begged. "I already said I would, so calm down". Jin said. "I'll see if Joon knows something, you stay here and rest". Jin kissed Yoongi on his head and left.

Yoongi brought his knees to his chest and sighs. "Please...".

"I don't want him to leave me".