96

"I'm sorry what?". Jin thought he misheard him. "Called it". Yoongi said. "I knew something was up with you!". Taehyung shouted. "Wh-why didn't you...". Jin shook his head. "I didn't think it mattered". Namjoon said. "It does matter!". Jin yelled. "I-I can't be with you".

Namjoon tilts his head and laughed. "Jin, you and I both know you're not going to leave me". Namjoon chuckled. "What makes you think that?". Jin said. "Sorry to burst your prideful bubble but I can and will do what I want". Jin sassed. "Really? You're going to "leave" me?". Namjoon asked and Jin went silent.

"Are you fucking serious?". Namjoon hissed. "Jin... I knew you worked for X's since day fucking one! And I didn't care, wanna know why?". Namjoon said. "Because I love you! I don't care who you worked for! I fucking love you!". Namjoon yelled. "I thought...". Namjoon sighs. "Forget it". Namjoon says and Yoongi laughed.

"What are you laughing for?". Namjoon said. "Jin's not leaving you, he just wanted some attention". Yoongi replied. "Wh...". "Fuck you Yoongi! I was just about to jump in and give a beautiful ass speech that would make you soulless ass cry!". Jin shouted. "I'm too strong to cry". Yoongi grinned. "I'm confused".

Jin giggled at Namjoon, walks over to him and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I'm not leaving you idiot". Jin whispered. "How can you do that to me?". Namjoon questioned. "Hello, my name is bitch, how are you today?". Jin says laughing. "I hate you". Namjoon kissed Jin. "What a dirty lie that was". Jin smiled.

"Don't no body wanna watch a porno with elder people, so stop". Taehyung says gagging. "You've been quiet for two minutes and that's the first shit you say?". Yoongi said. "Yeah... I'm not proud of that". Taehyung rubs his head. "Anywho... Since the Arin's are now increasing in the street, I'll have my men deal with them". Namjoon said. "No".

They all look at Yoongi, who was smiling widely.

"I'll deal with them".