12

Jimin just came out the bathroom and saw that Taehyung was still sleeping

Jimin just came out the bathroom and saw that Taehyung was still sleeping. They decided to share Jimin's room and of course both Jungkook and Hoseok protested. Jungkook wanted to be with Tae and Hoseok being thirsty wanted to be in Jimin's room. Both Namjoon and Darren shut that down.

"Tae, get up". Jimin gently shakes him. "Mmm...". Taehyung whined in his sleep. "Tae, please don't make me say it". Jimin said. "Mmm". Taehyung puts the blanket over his head. 'I'm sorry Kook'. Jimin apologies in his mind. "Tae... Jungkook is wearing Armani". Jimin said and Taehyung's eyes shot open.

"That traitor!". Taehyung yells and runs out the room. Jimin giggles and goes out the room but was grabbed by Hoseok. "Good morning to you sweetie". Hoseok says seductively. "Morning Hyung". Jimin said. "You can let me go now". Jimin looks at him. "But why?". Hoseok pouts. "What about my...".

Hoseok didn't even finish when a boot was thrown at the back of his head. "OWW!". Hoseok clutched his head in pain. "Hyung! Are you ok!?!". Jimin asked. "Good morning cutie!". Darren says and hugs Jimin. "Wh-why did you do that?". Jimin asked. "Don't you know? That's how you tame human dogs". Darren giggled.

"That wasn't very nic...". "JIMIN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!". Jimin just giggled and Darren squeals. "Here's a question for you cutie". Jimin looks up at him. "Wanna go shopping?".

 "Wanna go shopping?"

Taehyung and Jimin were so busy looking around and holding hands that they didn't notice the stares they were getting from men but their friends did. "Keep y'all eyes in check before I put check marks in them!". Darren waves his knife around. "So violent". Namjoon said. "Says the one carrying a machine gun".

"People don't see it, so I'm good". Namjoon shrugged. "Jimin!". Namjoon calls out seeing how the small boy and his friend were walking to fast. "Oh?". Jimin looks back and stops. "Tae, we were walking to fast". Jimin tugs on his friend hand. "You're right". Taehyung giggled.

"You're supposed to be next to me". Jungkook said. "Sorry Kookie". Taehyung pouts. "You're so cute". Jungkook boops his boyfriend's nose. "Now we split up into two teams and shop till we're broke". Darren said. "I'll go with Jim...". "I didn't say you can pick". Darren sassed.

"Its Namjoon, Jimin and I". Darren says and linked arms with Jimin. "Come on cutie, I'll get sweets while Namjoon buys all your clothes". Darren smiled. "No". Namjoon said. "I have his father AND mother on speed dial! Try me hoe!". Darren shouted. "Shit". Namjoon curses under his breath. "Fine".

"You look SO cute!". Darren says taking multiple pictures of Jimin. "Hyung please, can I wear something different?". Jimin asked looking down at his self. Darren made him wear a fluffy pink sweater that had a hoodie and some black tights. "Hang on, I saw a purple one". Darren runs further in the store.

Jimin sighs and turns to Namjoon who was texting on his phone the whole time. "Boy or girl?". Jimin asked. "Boy". Namjoon answered without realizing. "Are you two dating or not?". Namjoon looks up at Jimin. "What... No!". Namjoon yelled. Jimin nods. "Can I go to the bathroom?". Jimin asked. "Sure".

After Jimin came back from the bathroom, two things happened. One he got lost because the store he was in didn't have a bathroom and now he doesn't know which store his friends were in. And two...

Someone grabbed him.