114

Yoongi and Jimin was just cuddling on the couch

Yoongi and Jimin was just cuddling on the couch... Well Jimin was. Jimin wrapped his arms and legs around Yoongi the moment they came home and Yoongi didn't mind at all. "Jimin, are you hungry?". Yoongi asked petting the young boy on his head cause he was sitting on his lap.

"No". Jimin muffled with his head in Yoongi's neck. "Are you sure cause we been sitting like this for a hour". Yoongi said. "I said no". Jimin says again and Yoongi laughed. "Well... Can I go to the bathroom?". Yoongi asked. "No". Jimin said. "Why not?". Yoongi asked. "Cause I said no". Jimin huffed and squeezes Yoongi tighter.

"Jimin... I really have to go, so I'll just take you with me". Yoongi says and lifts Jimin bridal style. "You can't take me with you!". Jimin shouted. "Well, you didn't want to get up... What choice do I have?". Yoongi said. "N-no! You can go!". Jimin says trying to get out of Yoongi's arms. "No, that's alright". Yoongi laughed.

"Pizza! Who doesn't like pizza!" Jimin jumps out of Yoongi's arms and ran to the kitchen. "Cute". Yoongi says and went to the bathroom.

"Daddy tried to take me to the bathroom with him cheddar". Jimin says looking at his kitten. "So... While he's in there, I'm going to make a pizza station!". Jimin jumps.

 Jimin jumps

"I should have went shopping". Jimin looks at the little pizza station disappointed. "This isn't enough for daddy". Jimin pouted. "I need to...". "Stay here". Jimin jumped when Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist. "But... This isn't enough". Jimin said. "Jimin, I just need you... I only need you".

Jimin turns around and hugs Yoongi. "I like how you need me". Jimin giggled. "What else would I need?". Yoongi asked. "Air". Jimin replied. "Jimin, I would give you my last breath to you if it will make you live forever". Yoongi said. "And I will give it back to you because I will not want to live without my heart". Jimin said.

"You". Yoongi sighs then smiled. "I fucking love you Jimin". Yoongi said. "I love you too Yoongi". Jimin said and kissed him. "Oh? Starting things on your own now huh?". Yoongi chuckled. "Shut up". Jimin playfully hits him. Yoongi laughed then remembers something. "We need to eat and sleep quickly".

"Eh? Wh... Mft!". Yoongi shoves some pizza in Jimin's mouth and Jimin swallows the pizza. "Wait, I'm confused daddy, what is... Mft". Yoongi puts another piece of pizza in Jimin's mouth. "Tomorrow is a special day". Yoongi said. "What's tomorrow?". Jimin asked.

"A special day".