83

Namjoon was in his office when he heard yelling followed by his door being harshly opened.

"When I text, call, leave you a voicemail, email you, write you a letter and blast you on every social site saying that we have a problem, you answer me!". Minseok shouted at his brother.

Namjoon just looks at his little brother and leans back in his chair. "Hello". Namjoon says and Minseok hissed. "Stop fucking Jin and pay attention to me!". Minseok yelled. "Stop getting fucked by Hoseok and maybe I will". Namjoon said and Minseok blushed.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about". Minseok plays with his hair. "Of course you don't". Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Now what is this problem that we so called have?". Namjoon asked. "Right!". Minseok cleared his throat. "Taehyung is the son of the blood panther!". Minseok says loudly. "I know".

Minseok looks at Namjoon dumbfounded. "Yo-you know? How the hell do you know!?!". Minseok yelled. "I don't know... Maybe he wears the symbol around his fucking neck". Namjoon said. "He does? I didn't know that". Minseok tilted his head. "So... What do we do?". Minseok asked.

"What do you mean, what do we do? We do nothing". Namjoon replied. "What?". Minseok gasped. "They're assassins! We have to do something!". Minseok shouted. "Why?". Namjoon raised a brow. "Because we're a hitman family? Really Minseok? We basically do the same thing, there's no point to do anything".

Minseok didn't know what to say. He lives by destroying the assassins and now his brother won't do anything about it. Minseok was enraged. "Y-you". Minseok made a fist. "You can be mad all you want Seok, I'm not changing my answer and in case you forgot, we have a threat called Arin's out there". Namjoon said.

"Let someone else deal with them! We can get the ass...". "Enough Minseok". Their dad walked in. "Your brother makes a point". Mr. Kim said. "Dad". Minseok says and sighs. "And how many times did I tell you not to question your brother's judgment?". Mr. Kim said. "I-I'm sorry". Minseok bows but his dad pats him on his head.

"Stop Seok, its ok, we can't do anything rash without a plan first, got it?". Mr. Kim smiled. "I got it". Minseok said. "Sorry Joon". Minseok says but Namjoon was to busy staring at his phone.

Little toy

Look what I found master! It fits me perfectly

Look what I found master! It fits me perfectly. To bad you're working and can't rip it off me. I guess I'll play with myself then 💋

Namjoon ran out the room in silence and in sweat.