31

Suga literally stopped working. "Why the fuck would I do that!?!". Suga said darkly. Jimin flinched. "Ne-nevermind". Jimin looks down. Suga didn't mean to snap at Jimin. The mask is part of his identify and he doesn't feel complete with it. "Ji...". "Here are your orders".

Suga glared at the waiter for his bad timing. "I-I'll go". The waiter ran away. Suga sighed and looked at Jimin again. "I...". His phone started to ring. "Damn it!". Suga pulls out his phone and sees Jin calling him. "I'll be back". Suga gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Jimin didn't even look at Suga when he left. Jimin was really hurt because he doesn't like being yelled at. "He's gone, thank goodness". The waiter returns seeing Jimin looking sad. "Hey are yo...". "Can you call me a cab please?". Jimin asked. "Uh... Sure". The waiter said. Jimin goes outside to wait while the waiter stares at him.

"That guy fucked up already... He's scary, that's probably why". The man says watching Jimin get in a cab. "Where is he?". The waiter froze feeling a dark present behind him. "H-he left". The waiter replied not looking behind him. Suga rubs his face feeling like a idiot.

"Do you know where he went?". Suga asked. "I don't... Ca-can I go now?". The waiter asked shaking. "Leave". Suga says and the man runs for his life. "Fuck!". Suga yelled.

"What did I just do?".