84

Yoongi was showing Jimin around his second house while holding his hand. Jimin was blushing the whole time but was happy that Yoongi like him back. Jimin giggles out of no where and Yoongi looks at him.

"What are you giggling about cutie?". Yoongi asked. "I don't know, I was just happy". Jimin replied. "Well if that's what happiness sounds like then that was the best sound in the world". Yoongi said and Jimin blushed even more.

"Aww now you're blushing". Yoongi coos and kissed Jimin on his cheek then on his own his lips. "Mmm". Jimin moans so Yoongi had to pull away before he lost his self. "Now to show you your room". Yoongi says and walks down a hallway.

 Yoongi says and walks down a hallway

Yoongi shows Jimin to a room and watched as Jimin looks around the room. "You like it?". Yoongi asked and Jimin nods. "I do but...". Jimin paused. "What's wrong?". Yoongi asked. "I just umm... Wanted to be with you". Jimin whispers and Yoongi smirked.

"Oh... You want to sleep with me huh?". Yoongi grins. "No! Not like that!". Jimin shakes his head repeatedly. "That's basically what you just said, so I will obliged". Yoongi takes Jimin's hand again and walks out the room.

"This... Looks like...". Jimin says looking around. "I know, that's what I wanted". Yoongi said. "So this is your house now, you can do whatever you want". Yoongi said. "Really!?!". Jimin beams. "Can I go swimming!?!". Jimin bounced. "Sure, I just said you can do whatever you want". Yoongi shrugs.

"Yes!". Jimin ran out the room and Yoongi laughed. "Cute".

Jimin was giggling and swimming while Yoongi watched him happily. "Daddy! Come swim with me!". Jimin says causing Yoongi to choke. "What? I can call you daddy since Jin Hyung isn't here". Jimin laughed. 'Fuck you for being cute'. Yoongi shook his head.

Yoongi got in the pool with Jimin and immediately got splashed. "Really?". Yoongi said and Jimin laughed. "Yup!". Jimin smiled and got splashed. "Hey!". Jimin pouted. "Don't start a war just to give up". Yoongi shrugged and got hit with a water balloon.

"The fuck!". Yoongi yelled and Jimin was laughing. "Who has water balloons in a pool!?!". Yoongi shouted. "People that likes to have fun". Jimin giggle. "Cool". Yoongi hits Jimin with a water balloon. "Fine, lets play then!".

Jimin and Yoongi started to have a full on water balloon while Yoongi phone was ringing off the hook.

Royalty
You forgot to call Mrs. Park. Wanna know how I know? SHE'S BLOWING ME UP

Please answer this women so she can leave me alone

YOONGI! I WILL MAKE YOU EAT A KNIFE! Call that women

I'm bringing my Army to march to your house to take Jimin from you!

I have to do every fucking thing! YOUR BUYING ME A CAR! 😤

Why can't you love me as a friend like I love you 😭. I feel so unloved.

Hey... This is Namjoon, his boyfriend. Sorry about him he's drunk and I'll talk to Jimin's parents.

I ain't no drunk!