63

Yoongi was in his room, staring at Jimin's number debating whether or not to text him. "Text him". Yoongi jumped and Sinyoung laughed at him. "When did yo...". Yoongi looks at him. "I've been knocking for a while but you didn't answer". Sinyoung shrugged. "But you should text him".

"Get out". Yoongi growled. "Ok". Sinyoung walked out the room. "Be a man and do it... But how?". Yoongi said. "I know!".

Suga
Hey.

"That was easy!". Yoongi cheered for his self til he heard a ding on his phone. "He thinks I'm a pervert, he's going to call the cops on me". Yoongi clicks on the text with shaky hands.

Mines
Hi Yoongi Hyung! How are you?

"Huh?". Yoongi reads the text again confused. "How...?".

Suga

How did you know it was me?

Mines
Jin Hyung gave me your number and said you might text me after you were done playing

"Why would he tell him that?". Yoongi sighs.

Mines
I was going to text you but I was scared

Suga
Why?

Mines
I don't know... I didn't know what to say, I mean saying hi is plain hehe

Yoongi smiled a little at that. "He's adorable". Yoongi said.

Suga
You're adorable. So... What are you doing?

Yoongi banged his head on the table. "What are you doing? That's the creepiest thing to say". Yoongi groaned.

Mines
I'm playing with cheddar. Cheddar is the name of the kitten you gave me cause I'm bored.

Suga
Why are you bored?

Mines
Everyone is going to leave me 😢

"My poor baby". Yoongi said. "I have so many people to kill". Yoongi chuckled.

Mines
Hyung... Can you come over please?

Yoongi was already walking out his house.